Does anyone use Perron Rigot Wax products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JellyJane

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondered if anyone used Perron Rigot Wax products.

I have just won the Beauty Guild Competiton and it is one of their kits worth 270.00. They have sent me an email saying they want to contact me so I can choose which waxes I want. 6 Strip and 6 non Strip

As I am a newbie waxer I don't know what to choose. only done a one day course but just signed up for full Level 2 Beauty course.

Any Help please:)

I haven't used PR for a while now but I did like the Euroblonde (non-strip) which is a very nice wax to use and also the green tea for strip which again I liked. I know a lot of other geeks have talked about another strip wax but I haven't used it and can't remembe what it is called.

Hi Jayne

How lucky are you! I like yourself am still quite a newbie but have already found that PR wax is a million times better than you have to carry out treatments with at college!

I now use Euroblond non strip wax and love it! Nothing like the hot wax you have to use at college which is brittle and hard. It's a joy to work with.

I am just about to order a PR roller wax kit for ease of being mobile. Would your prize win allow you to purchase one of these as well?

Get in touch with Thalgo the UK distributor for PR and request a brochure which explains all about their waxes to help you make your choices.

I am now changing over to PR only wax, both non strip and strip plus the roller system.

What a lucky lady you are! Have fun shopping

X

Last edited:
Kim used the Crystal Ocean, along with the Euroblonde, with us on our training day. Lucky you! What a great prize! x

You lucky thing!!!!

You won't go wrong with Euroblonde (non strip) and Crytal Ocean (strip).

Brilliant....congratulations!

As the girls said; Euroblonde and Cristal Ocean.

Don't forget your cleanser, Jasmine oil, Soothing gel, strips etc.

For that money, you could order a few of the strip waxes as the smell lovely. xxx

Thank you guys.

It states i have won a trial kit worth 270.00 (sorry my pound sign won't work!)

The email said I just need to choose non strip & strip waxes. I'm not sure what else is in the kit.

Thank you very much, I'm soooooo excited

Hi
Congratulations!
I have just received my first order with Thalgo.
Jasmine oil, Euroblonde and Crystal.
I had a little play and they are soooooooo lovely.
Good luck with your prizes

Latest posts

Back