Does anyone use Swiss Dermal or Susan Monu?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi all
Does anyone use this in there salon if so what are your thoughts on it, is it expensive and what are the products? Also do they have a website?

Hi there

I have contacted both of these companies, swiss and susan, and swiss dermyl customer service was pretty poor, they take days to reply to emails and about 3 weeks later i am still waiting for samples. Whereas Monu replied very quick and i had samples the next day, they also follow it up to make sure you have received everything you need, prices are very reasonable, I am just trialing between these and Moor spa, who again very good experience so far before making a decision!

thanks for reply,i have looked susan monu website products look good and quite natural ingredients. i like something along the lines of thalgo/thalgo/decleor but they all too expensive would be happy if i could get something along those lines but bit cheaper.:)

Hi Rock Chick,

You should really check out Eve Taylor also, before you make any decisions!

Good luck

Sandra

Hi, I'm looking at which skincare products to use for my facials. So far I'm most impressed with monu and was wondering if you could tell me a few prices? for the cleanser, mask etc? thanks!

I know Lynne Baker on here uses Swiss Dermyl and she raves about the products. Maybe you could pm her and ask her advice.

dont know anything about susan monu, but had the same response as dally with swiss dermyl, i called and spoke to a gentleman ref products and information, he offered to send samples etc that was 5 months ago, im still waiting, decided in the end to go with eve taylor,
sharon x

we use susan Monu at college and i love it, smells nice and i love what it does to my skin.

i dont no how much it is but they want under £12 for most of the products but then again it is at college so maybe thats cheap.

good luck xxx

I also requested samples and more info from swiss dermal erm that was 6ish months ago. How funny there seems to be a pattern here obveously they dont want anymore business by the looks of it. Shame that really but if they cant send out samples i cant imagine they would be a very reliabale supplier.

I used Darphin product's in previous salon. Worked from home no just over a year. I now use susan molynuex. I think there product's are lovely and my client's love then.

You should ring both companie's, and they'll sent you a few sample's which give's you a chance to feel the product's yourself and see what you think.

Susan Molynuex you do have a starter kit but they have said that if you don't want to spend that money you can put together a kit yourself, say at half the price. Also at the moment (it was in guild mag) they have an offer of with the kit which is professional product's for facial's, they have an offer of the retail product's for same valve as the kit for free, if that make's sense.

Also with susan molynuex have free two day training when you have there kit. Which to me is great just for tip's and gives you the confidence with the product's.

We looked at Swiss Dermyl - 3 x we requested samples - 3 x we had excuses and still nothing. To be honest, I would not entertain this company now. Sorry. Although I have to say Lynne was extremely helpful and sent me some samples herself.

I use the Monu and Renu from Susan Molyneux. I asked for some samples and i recieved a selection a few days later with a comprehensive price list, i then recieved a call to check i had recieved them and if i had any questions. Like the previous post you can purchase the packs where you get your 2 days free training or you can put together your own selection. The customer service has been fantastic and at no point did i feel under any presure to make a decision.
You have access to their website once you have ordered with them and can order futher products online and all the facial routines are on there too. My clients love these products and they feel they are gaining results, the packaging looks good and products smell fantastic. Good luck in your research but do choose something you believe in yourself and your passion will pass on to your clients.
Nicola xx

I read al this after speaking to Swiss Dermyl who promised to send out samples that day so as you can imagine I was not expecting much. However to my surprise they did arrive the next day! The samples seem nice and there is no minimum order

Latest posts

Back