Does the Devil Wear Prada??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will I be able to get that here in Norway? I love it!

Pulp Fiction.... one of my all-time favourite films.... I can sit and watch it and quote it word for word... much to the annoyance of my husband!!! :eek:

The polish looks great... I want some!! It wont look the same on short and bitten nails though..

just to make you all salivate some more... i have had the pleasure of using this colour and it is like dark chocolate, mmmmmmmm!
2 coats are glossy and dark, georgous!
im personally very pleased (and i know mrs geek is too) that cnd have granted us this colour as we r forever having to try to mix this exact shade for various fashion shows! i have fond memories of sitting in a corner somewhere backstage tipping different colours to get the exact colour, feeling all chuffed with myself, and the designer or stylist says "thats it!" only to then have to get another 3 bottles to look the same:eek:
mind u, id much rather have to DO something than b told "just clean up and buff!":mad: which can happen a lot!

Hmmm Liza - dark chocolate??? I have it on my toes and no brown in sight - it really is Rouge Noir... a fab reddy black. For all you salivating women - it's available now and at EC. :hug:

mmmmm, that looks looooovely doesnt it girls.
i'm a sucker for polish, i just cant have enough.

Cool a creative enamel to rival Uma's Chanel Rouge Noir. I feel a purchase stirring :green: .

trust me:o :o :o !
my brains are sooo scrambled at the mo!
the trouble is, when we get to use these gorgeous colours at the shows, half the time, they aren't named they're numbered!
never mind, im getting very excited about the upcoming london fashion week:lol:
get to see mrs geek and my good friend mandini:hug:
we have all been so ridiculously busy since feb, that we havent seen hide nor hair of each other:cry:
anyway, the rouge noir and the choclate are both glorious!

trust me:o :o :o !
my brains are sooo scrambled at the mo!
the trouble is, when we get to use these gorgeous colours at the shows, half the time, they aren't named they're numbered!
never mind, im getting very excited about the upcoming london fashion week:lol:
get to see mrs geek and my good friend mandini:hug:
we have all been so ridiculously busy since feb, that we havent seen hide nor hair of each other:cry:
anyway, the rouge noir and the choclate are both glorious!

Can't wait to try this gorgeous colour - on other people by the way - I've got sausage fingers too and need to make my nail beds a mile long before they look half decent. But, one of my favourite looks is the short, blunt square in a delicious colour just like "Devilish" YUMMY

I'm pretty sure this'll be a colour for Fashion Week - looking forward to it lots x

I've got my bottle of Devilish now..... and it's quite possibly the best colour in the world!!! It's on my toes and when I did a mani last night the client said 'I usually go for pale colours'...... what did I talk her into?? Yep, Devilish!! And she loved it......

Ooh, almost makes me want painted fingernails (which I never have!)

NICE!!!!

I'll be making a bee line for this at G-MEX

Latest posts

Back