Does the Devil Wear Prada??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Be Devilish and Find your Inner Uma!

Devilish Enamel.jpg

Ever since Uma sizzled across our screens in Pulp Fiction as the languid and luscious Mia Wallace to twist with John Travolta, women all over the world have longed to achieve that same dark sophistication with the right shade of nail enamel that says sexy, naughty and totally cool.

The wait is over…with the launch of Devilish by Creative Nail Design, that deep and dramatic tone is within reach of every woman!

Samantha Sweet from Creative Nail Design says:
“We are so excited to launch this totally modern classic rich shade of enamel. Devilish really represents that dark side we girls all have – we want to be thought of as cool and mysterious; to play with colour is a quick and subtle yet seriously effective way to convey our mood. Applied to neat, short nails the look is perfect for the boardroom and on longer claws two coats of Devilish is a sure fire hit for the bedroom!”

All Creative Nail Design enamels are formulated not to thicken so every last blood red drop can be drained from the bottle. Devilish is available at fine nail boutiques throughout the country.

Top Tip:
When painting nails be sure to leave a tiny free margin at the sides and the base of the nail, this will allow nails to look sleeker and slimmer! Remember to use a high gloss top coat like Super Shiney or Air Dry over Devilish to really prolong the colour and give it that glamorous finish!
Devilish ½ oz Enamel RRP: £10.00
For Stockists call the hotline on 0113 2162994

Creative nail design, all things fabulous for fingers and toes

(Ref: Devilish Enamel)​

Is this enamel being launched worldwide?
The colour looks gorgeous, I feel a purchase coming on lol

wow my type of colour

I want it too - I was hoping it would be available at EC.

Come on guys dont keep us in suspenders LOL

Oooh looks a great colour - cant wait to get my hands on this one!:)

Fabulous Dahling!!!! :Love: Mwah :Love:

getting asked for lots of the dark colours these days.

I need it RIGHT NOW !

Amb xxx

this is the ideal colour for me, I love it!!

I was asked last night for that sort of colour..... is it available as open stock??

Naaaaah, the devil wears Versace !!!!!

will i be able to buy this next weekend at earls court?? x

Earls Court

First stop ... Creative.

First Purchase ... Devilish ... gawd Im salivating here !!!

:eek:

Earls Court

First stop ... Creative.

First Purchase ... Devilish ... gawd Im salivating here !!!​

:eek:
<Glo makes mental note to ask her friend if she's managed to get a bottle before Earls Court>​

ROFL

Aha! Sandi ... told you Id be able to return the favour!
There'll be a Cool Blue between the eyes if there's none left when I get there ... ooh! do you think I need to set up camp on the pavement the night before?:lol:

ooh! do you think I need to set up camp on the pavement the night before?:lol:
Best you do because I'm salivating after that colour nearly as much as you are lol :wink2:

I reckon it'll be THE colour of the autumn/winter!

It looks totally funky ... I would love to be able to wear it but I always feel having fat little sausage fingers that dark colours on my nails make them look like cumberland sausage instead of normal chipalatas. Oh humm.. oh to have long elegant fingers and nail beds :(

Dont all you lot buy all the stock remember about us poor geeks that cant make it to EC just make sure there is one that can make its way up to bonny Scotland :lol:

Bet that's the one Posh is using lol....is it in stock?

The Devil wears Vivienne Westwood

Yo! Samantha ... keep a couple of bottles for Sandi & me :lol:

..... Actually, the Devil wears anything ... as long as its
black!

Nearly makes me wish we weren't comming into summer..NEARLY!..lol..
Will have to stick to 1 coat of Voodoo - 2 coats Decadence on top till we have it here :(

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back