dont look if you feel sick ...but had to share!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, looking at these photo's is a sure way of me starting my diet. YUK!!!!!
I some how don't feel like lunch now........

Hi All,
I did break a very long acrylic, I know they were too long, but breakages were very rare, this was before I became a nail tech, Mine snapped 3/4 way down my nail plate, :cry: it was hanging by a thread of skin, my friend and very sqeamish hubby was with me, my friend looked on in amazment at the raw flesh as I quickly pulled it all off :rolleyes:, hubby nearly fainted :mad:, sent hubby for 1st aid kit, it did bleed a lot, well dripped and dripped, I put on my own dressing, later that day went into my usual nail salon, put the broken nail on the counter, then showed them the damage, 4 girls nearly fainted :eek:, new nail was put on 2 weeks later, no lasting damage. lol x :Love:

how did you get new nail on 2 weeks later with no nail there?????...your finger must have throbbed sooooooo much....no lasting damage aswell ...you xxxxx

MY big toe nail came off like this just before xmas. After a night out, I was lying in bed. Itched one foot against the other and thought,,,,,,'My gems are sticking up alot!' When I looked, my big toe nail had popped out from the nail bed! OUCH!! All day I struggled with pain not quick sure how to deal with it. Later than day I took myself off and had to cut it away from the skin. OUCH!!! Did that make me hot!!!! The relief afterwards was awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Still no toe nail and am hoping it grows nicely before the summer............or I will have to make a toe nail and I have't done that before!

OMG!!!!! I can't begin to imagine how much that must have hurt!!!! Poor Guy (i'm assuming!)

Lol I can imagine...been there done that....:green:
Can I just say btw...my toenail has grown back yay although its not the same as it was :cry:
Peeppaws...if you need help on building a false toenail hun...give me a shout and I will help you,
I feel like a bit of a pro after making them and wearing them since last year lol...
I woke my boyfriend up a few weeks ago, and said "oh noo I have lost my toenail (meaning my acrylic one) he said "ok love...do you want me to help you find it?"
I got into bed and replied .."no its ok, I got loads of spares in the drawer"
It was a bit of bizzare conversation lol :lol:

This happened to a friend of mine when she ran her finger over with a skateboard (don't ask!) it then went all infected and stank!
Sorry - probably too much info.............

Lol I can imagine...been there done that....:green:
Can I just say btw...my toenail has grown back yay although its not the same as it was :cry:
Peeppaws...if you need help on building a false toenail hun...give me a shout and I will help you,
I feel like a bit of a pro after making them and wearing them since last year lol...
I woke my boyfriend up a few weeks ago, and said "oh noo I have lost my toenail (meaning my acrylic one) he said "ok love...do you want me to help you find it?"
I got into bed and replied .."no its ok, I got loads of spares in the drawer"
It was a bit of bizzare conversation lol :lol:

pmsl emms bizarre indeed, but nice that he offered to help you look for it, mine would just grunt and turn over lolol:lol: my nail my prob sort of thing lol

Im really tooooo scared to look, i cant do it lol :eek:

omg the pic is grossss, why did i have to look, i feel so lucky now with my nail, lol, i have only got 1/2 a nail on my right index finger, i bashed it a few weeks ago and the extension and most my natural nail came off but it didnt hurt (the bash did but not loosing the natural nail) and there was no blood, even now what is left of the natural nail is lifting off the nail bed and still it doesnt hurt atall, i did put a tip over it for the wedding but have taken it of for a few days but i am going for dinner on the 15th at the ivy so will have to put another tip on it for then, for there to be no pain, no blood, not even tender there must have already been a problem under my extension, :irked:,

Latest posts

Back