Don't you hate clients changing Xmas appointments!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachwalton

Reaction score
Don't you just hate this time of year when your fully booked up to Christmas and people decide they want to change their hair appointment. And they always seam shocked that your fully booked and then say ' oh I don't mind an evening ' yeah cos I love love working all day and night!!!!! Haha sorry about my rant just wondered if you all the same. Hee hee.xx:|

Haven't had anyone change yet but last year I had 3 (3!!!!!) last minute cancellations on my last day before Xmas. Obviously it was too late to fill them as everyone who wanted a slot had found someone else by then so I lost out and it threw off my travel schedule (I'm mobile) I was so angry!

I know it's. It hair, but my over second Christmas of trading, I had one client change her appointment 11 times, and end up back on the day that she was originally booked!

What made it even more farcical is that this client is Jewish and always makes a point of telling how of course they don't "officially celebrate Christmas"!!!

I have been dealing with this all day. The phone has not been out of my hand between txt, calls, viber, fb and Twitter. And away this weekend and have been constantly posting about limited availability etc and getting in touch with people who never confirmed and they are shocked I didn't hold the appointment we spoke about 2 blooming weeks ago! Silly season has officially started!

Latest posts

Back