Doubt a client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
hi everyone .
I have a client got me through Internet and wants hd brows and sp lash extension. I asked her for a patch test and she said she had in past so don't need. I refused to do it yesterday and today she is saying she needs it but only dropped in her letter box and she will meet me during treatment.
I am mobile and I really want to see her and patch test myself and give a consent form to her .
Please comment on this !!
Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Always patch test. X if she won't don't do the treatment

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

It's in her interest for you to actually see her, patch test her and assess her brows and lashes.

I agree, if she won't allow you to see her to patch test then it would be a no no for me xx

My rules are no patch test done by me then no treatment.

What does your insurance say about patch testing?

I go and personally patch test before lash and brow treatments, if they refuse then they don't get the treatment. I always hold my breath when a new client wants to book but I've never had a problem, so far every client new or existing is happy to have me pop by 2 days before to test. Just explain its for her safety and your insurance that without you personally patch testing the treatment cannot be done.

Definitely patch test , especially if she's being abit akward now , you don't know what she MAY do after if anything happens and you won't be insured x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not sure what you mean by only in her letterbox? But stick to your guns ... not worth the risk.

I am not sure what you mean by only in her letterbox? But stick to your guns ... not worth the risk.

I think she means because she is mobile she has popped a patch test through the clients door?

I have always gone and done it myself. If rarely I can't go I always send them through my partner and ask them to send a picture of their wrist having patch test on .
She is not home today so I refused to do her patch test through letter box and she said she can't do it as she is at work.
I have said her when ever she is ready for me to come and patch test , she can let me know and I will book her then :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always patch test myself and if they don't want one then they dont get the treatment done. It is not worth the risk, i know people who have reacted to glue, tint etc and the results re not good.

Latest posts

Back