Doug Schoon does it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
I love love love Douglas Schoons newsletters and updates on facebook etc

He gets straight to the point and the way he explains the science behind it all is AMAZING!

Hope you have all saw his post this morning putting pay to all those people who say "acrylics are bad for your nails"

Loved it! Had to Share it!

& major salutes to the master with all the answers!! (If I could tag I would just to say Thankyoooooo for the inspiration)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Attachments

• 1372836969948.jpg
    1372836969948.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 1372836979212.jpg
    1372836979212.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 162
Doug is the man!! Everyone should sign up for his news letters if they want the skinny on anything related to our business.

Doug is the man!! Everyone should sign up for his news letters if they want the skinny on anything related to our business.

Ah dont I know it I absolutely love it! Hes so spot on with everything! With a lot of bad press and remarks from society he really spurs the passion and knowledge in me as does everyone on SG .. Ive had a terrible time in my local area with other beauticians being sooo bitchy & im not like that at all so glad I have SG geeks far and wide :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

How would go about to subscribe? Anyone has a link? Thx :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Yes, do you have a link please? For some reason I can't find anything when I search for Doug Shoon on my Facebook app :(

Here Doug tells you how to sign up for his newsletter. They will automatically be emailed to you. Couldn't live without it now :)

Doug Schoon

June 29.

My new update "Pregnancy and Artificial Nails", will be e-mailed tomorrow. Get on the mailing list today to see an early preview. I've received many questions about this over the last few weeks, so clearly this is a timely subject. To get on my mailing list you must ONE TIME ONLY, send your name, e-mail address and country where you reside to [email protected] and my colleague Marcy will receive your information, add you to the list so you'll get all of my Education Updates going forward. Don’t post the information on Facebook; you must contact Marcy at the attached e-mail address to be added. Also, don’t leave a message for me at this address, since I don’t see these requests.

^^ Copy & Paste from his facebook page

Latest posts

Back