Drama Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalounge

Reaction score
Today I tried something new. Its very speciall.

I like it but I must to work more perfektly.

drama3u.jpg

drama2.jpg

Hmm they are special, but I quite like them....
I can imagine the look with glitter colours, I think the white makes me compare them to ordinary french, which distracts me a little.
Looking forward to se where you take this design:hug:

Who knows, maybe you just came up with the newest nail style after the edge. I could defenitly see other techs using it as a stencil for nailart creations. Cool job ! ;)

Very nice, i have seen nails very similar to this but where you have your white they were black

Very unusual, i like them, and they'd be great in different colours toox

i really love the shape and the dramatic smile lines,i feel that there is something missing though so i am interested to see what you do next with this design,maybe some glitter on the nail bed etc.. would make them more interested but that my opinion im sure not everyone likes glitter,lol.
thanks for sharing im liking them.x

Love them!
Think that they are VERY interesting and a nice twist on an old classic that bores me to tears.

BRILLIANT!

please keep sharing!

Very nice, i have seen nails very similar to this but where you have your white they were black

CND did a poster in gold and black in this design a few year ago.

I don't know what it is but something bothers me about these.

The border around the nail in white is not helping them to look sleek it is making them look broader and flatter than I'm sure they are. One is focusing on the border instead of the middle and the opposite illusion to that which you want is being created..

If you used black instead of white the illusion created would be much more fine and sleek.

Last edited:
The border around the nail in white is not helping them to look sleek it is making them look broader and flatter than I'm sure they are.

I agree. It, kind of, sets off the almond shape in the nails which is perfect, btw.
And almond doesn’t make one’s nails very sleek, rather a tiny bit stout. However it doesn’t bother me at all – I like it as a change.

I’ve seen a design like this with the border of burnt yellow colour and embedded threads in different colours stretched across the bail-bed – as if coming from under the border. Brought to mind lacing on a corset. Very interesting!

Thank You all for Your Opinions.

I think also that somthing sooooooooooo spieciall isnt for Allday.

But I think only trougt something like this our Nailworld will going into the Future.

I have Standart PERFEKT 2 mm French everyday in my Studio - it is not a challenge for me ....:)

.. I want more ... :)

If you used black instead of white the illusion created would be much more fine and sleek.

Perhaps you 're righ ,geek :D :wink2:

I have two Rules in my Education Center:

1. FIRST : to learn PERFEKT BASE

2.SECOND: to create.....

Pink & White is a base... now we can to be crazy.... here is the first technical step

I like them On the Russia website there a lady that done some like yours.

Really interesting...like others have said they look a little broad, but I love the idea...well done!

I would wear them . Yes , play more :)

Latest posts

Back