Dreamweave Mascara-retailing it without a make up line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fab idea Angelina.

Thankyou, will definitely be doing this :)

I've just ordered aswell! I hope they will sell over Christmas. I don't do make or retail any other make up so I'm hoping they sell well! I will do a little try before you buy thing aswell for people. :)

Ahhh you've all got me looking into it now too! Naughty salon geekers lol!! Xx

Can someone inbox me the trade cost sent Nouvatan a message on Facebook no reply :-( thank you!

I got bitten by the bug too so had to try so here is a pic, the top one is of no make up (forgive my unsightly brows, I did wax them after lol) the bottom pic is (as you look at it) the eye on the left (my right eye) has the dream weave and the other eye has my normal mascara ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353975286.326464.jpg

Would someone PM me the RRP & Trade prices for the dreamweave pls. The results look AMAZING! x

Well after reading this thread I took the plunge and ordered 24. They arrived yesterday and I've sold out! I've had to buy another 24 which arrive on Tuesday. Just hope these fly off the shelves as quickly! Xx

Well after reading this thread I took the plunge and ordered 24. They arrived yesterday and I've sold out! I've had to buy another 24 which arrive on Tuesday. Just hope these fly off the shelves as quickly! Xx

That is impressive!! I have them in aswell since Wednesday but I haven't been able to sell them as I'm off recovering from a wee OP :)

I ordered one to try for myself and its gotten lost in the post 😔 may just bite the bullet and order a box x

I only do Gelish and Nouvatan but I ordered some and sold them before they arrived! Same with 2nd lot. 48 sold in just over a week. They all love it! I've had one lady today who said it made her eyes sore and gave her a headache, has anyone else said this Steve?

I only do Gelish and Nouvatan but I ordered some and sold them before they arrived! Same with 2nd lot. 48 sold in just over a week. They all love it! I've had one lady today who said it made her eyes sore and gave her a headache, has anyone else said this Steve?

I noticed my eyelids tingled a bit the first time I put it on but that was about half an hour later. I also had a stinking headache later that day but I woke up the next day (Friday) with a stinking cold. I used the mascara again on Friday and no tingling so not sure if your client was just coming down with something like me or if she just can't use it. Has she tried it a second time? X

That is impressive!! I have them in aswell since Wednesday but I haven't been able to sell them as I'm off recovering from a wee OP :)

Oh bless you hope your ok honey. I put it on facebook and sold loads that way and my mum copied and pasted the info I put on there into an email and sent it around which resulted in all 24 selling in 24 hours.

I'm wearing myself which is helping sales too, hopefully it'll fly off the shelves for you too xx

Oh bless you hope your ok honey. I put it on facebook and sold loads that way and my mum copied and pasted the info I put on there into an email and sent it around which resulted in all 24 selling in 24 hours.

I'm wearing myself which is helping sales too, hopefully it'll fly off the shelves for you too xx

That's great! I hope so and once I get back I can be telling people about it :) x

Ive had mine since weds and advertised on thurs, sold 5 already and have more people interested too.

I have been encouraging people to try it and every one except one has bought.

I've had no reply via FB either :(

Call them, so much quicker and easier and you get and instant result!

Still waiting for mine... Has anyone else had to wait? x

I called the other day and I was told that they have sold out and won't be getting any back in stock until early January. They said they are changing the packaging so that it looks a lot nicer. I'm on the waiting list to get a call when it comes back in stock. :(

When we have Dreamweave back in stock we will be ringing every one on the waiting list. we were honestly astounded by the amount of this product we have sold on.We are expecting the repackaged product to be with us in mid January

Latest posts

Back