Dreamweave Mascara-retailing it without a make up line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does sell like a dream, I sold 24 in less than 24 hours. Placed my second order the next day and thats selling really well too.

My salon is a finalist in Dreamweaves salon of the month, which means I could win another 24, just need the votes. We've decided if we do win we are going to hold a draw for our voters to win some mascara and the profits from the rest will be going to charity. It is the season of goodwill after all!!

Can't wait to see the new packaging!

Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone else have any pictures? Would love to see some, I can't wait to get this in January!

This was me trying mines on. I'm not that great at applying mascara perfectly but at least you get the idea!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355019648.416211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355019648.416211.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3,410
This was me trying mines on. I'm not that great at applying mascara perfectly but at least you get the idea!

Wow!

Does it feel heavy or flaky? Is it waterproof? :)

Wow!

No doesn't feel heavy, doesn't flake. Yes its waterproof too. I've got a bad cold at the moment, team that with the cold weather and my eyes have been watering like mad but my mascara stays put! Removes like a dream too.
5e5a9emy.jpg
a8yru2yg.jpg

These pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to get some. Roll on January.

Can you buy this on the high street?i want one. Looks amazing.

I don't think you can except for salons that stock it. I would have thought if you contact dreamweave they can tell you your nearest syockist or you can order online.

Wow!

No it just feels normal, like a normal mascara. I'm not sure if it is waterproof because I wash mines off with water as it comes off so easily. And my eyes don't water or nothing so I can't test it.

It's a salon only product.

I sell via my website. PM if you want details

I am also shortlisted for their salon of the month so a bit of friendly competition between us Geeks at the moment.

Thanks Elliebee I have pm'd u. Could someone please pm how how many you need to buy to become a stockist and trade price. I have emailed them but I am impatient.

Thanks Elliebee I have pm'd u. Could someone please pm how how many you need to buy to become a stockist and trade price. I have emailed them but I am impatient.

Hi Kee

I am afraid you will have to be patient, we don't discuss trade prices on here as members of the public have access to these threads too.

It is a fantastic product. I am so glad I started this thread and decided to get it in.

Fabulous! :)

Lolly this pic is amazing!

This picture looks fab.

I've emailed Dawn and bought a single one to try out before I buy in Jan, Can't wait to get it now HURRY UP POSTIE :biggrin: x

I am also shortlisted for their salon of the month so a bit of friendly competition between us Geeks at the moment.

Really? I bought 2 direct from thier website, was a while back mind.

Really? I bought 2 direct from thier website, was a while back mind.

I am guessing EllieBee means as opposed to being available on the highstreet in Boots fro example.

Thank you ladies, is it quite impressive when you seethe before shot aswell. I'm glad I took a before shot :)

Also sent you a pm.

I am guessing EllieBee means as opposed to being available on the highstreet in Boots fro example.

I see, makes sense now 😊

Can you apply this mascara on eyelash extensions?

Latest posts

Back