Dreamweave Mascara-retailing it without a make up line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Firstly: Is Dreamweave still a big seller for you all? It seemed to be in the earlier part of the year.

I am really interested in getting some in for Christmas but I dont sell any other make up, just skincare, body and nails. I do offer lash lifts etc but I dont offer Make up, would I still stand a chance with retailing it?

And lastly I had read a couple of posts that say its has irritated eyes with the fibres in it, have you found this to be common place?

Thankyou

Zooks

We just got it in and its brilliant. Great mark up too. I have been wearing it for the last week and no problems at all. Its so effective!! It comes in a nice display too...

Thanks Cat,

Thats really good to know. I am pretty keen to get some in.

Hope business is good for you, Coming t visit one of your girls when you open up in the Mall before Christmas :)

Hi Zoe, I hope Im in that day so I get to meet you! Its been too quiet since the weather started to get wet and cold, which is why we are doing the pop up shop in the mall. How are things with you? x

I sell Dreamweave and I don't sell any other make-up apart from the HD Brow stuff.
I sell a lot of it and have only ever had one client have sore eyes but she is allergic to a lot of things anyway.
It's the best mascara ever!

Where do you get it from? X

We distribute dreamweave to salons and sole traders and we also stock the point of sale stands

Ooh I never knew that! When did this happen?
dont you ever go on our facebook page Ange? its been all over it for a few weeks. lots of before and after pics as well. we got approached to do it as we have "such a good reputation for customer service":biggrin::biggrin: and now we are in the new place we got all the wharehouse space and distribution set up to deal with it. come n visit us soon at the new place. not seen you for a while x x

Last edited:
who's the distributor in Ireland?

Hi Geeks

Firstly: Is Dreamweave still a big seller for you all? It seemed to be in the earlier part of the year.

I am really interested in getting some in for Christmas but I dont sell any other make up, just skincare, body and nails. I do offer lash lifts etc but I dont offer Make up, would I still stand a chance with retailing it?

And lastly I had read a couple of posts that say its has irritated eyes with the fibres in it, have you found this to be common place?

Thankyou

Zooks

I love love love love this mascara I've been wearing it for about 18 months and after telling all my clients about it I decided to get it in stock! Just make sure you wear it all the time to show clients the results, take some before and after pics and have a tester out. Great price retail price for both you and the client!

Also look at their lip voltages their also good they don't have that hot tingle to them but still visibly plump the lips Xxx

Could someone PM me with trade & RRP prices for the dreamweave please? It sounds amazing :)

Steve could you pm me with pricing and info please :)

Me too please x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Me too please 😃

Seems everyone has gone crazy for it then.

Thankyou Sarah, I will be sure to get some in stock. How do you have it displayed?

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks, my brows hate me for leaving it so long!

:) xx

Woohoo!

24 ordered and I have sold one before they have even made it here!

Hope this will be as fab as it seems!!!!

Any other tips on promotion?

:)

Woohoo!

24 ordered and I have sold one before they have even made it here!

Hope this will be as fab as it seems!!!!

Any other tips on promotion?

:)

I've sold Dreamweave in my salon for quite a while. I do a 'try before you buy'.
I keep a bag of mascara spoolies at the reception desk with a mirror and clients usually buy it once they see the difference :)

I've sold Dreamweave in my salon for quite a while. I do a 'try before you buy'.
I keep a bag of mascara spoolies at the reception desk with a mirror and clients usually buy it once they see the difference :)
Forgive my ignorance, what is a spoolie? Is it a wand?

Latest posts

Back