Driving test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Got my driving test at 2! I'm so scared I'll fail, I failed my theory first time :-/

How many times did you take your test before you passed? X

Awww good luck, I was third time lucky but that was back in the day when there was no theory test.... I'm sure you will do your best :)

Good luck sweetie I'm sure you'll be fine.
I passed first time and I cried when the examiner told me lol!
Rhiannon x

Good luck chick! I'm booking my theory tomorrow, instructor says I only need 4 or 5 more lessons & he's annoyed my theory hasn't already been taken oops so I'll be down the practical test road soon enough!

don't feel nervous, just remember your instructor believes in you! It's his job to teach someone to drive & by saying that your ready for your test, it means he is confident that you have the ability to pass.

take a deep breath of fresh air before you get in the seat & think to yourself this will all be over with in less than an hour & I WILL be a fully qualified new driver. Positive thoughts!! x

Good Luck hun, just take a few deep breaths before you drive off and you will be fine :) x

Good luck! xxx

Thank you everyone :) I passed with 6 minors!! So happy xx

Well done Hun!! I bet your soo pleased! Congratulations! Xxx

A massive congratulations to you Hun! .. Passing your test will give you a whole new life.. Total freedom and you will wonder how you ever coped without a car!

Enjoy the freedom and and go and celebrate :) .. But don't drink and drive ;-P he he xxx

Well done! Driving tests are so nerve wrecking.

Driving gives you so much freedom :o)

Enjoy the freedom and and go and celebrate :) .. But don't drink and drive ;-P he he xxx

Haha this made me laugh, thank you everyone, I need to invest in a car now! :-/ xx

Congratulations :D x

Well done!
Rhiannon x

Ooooooo congratulations!!! xxx

Congratulations hun. I've just passed this morning and I'm so happy :D Beep Beep xx

I passed mine a month ago. First time and 3 minors!
This was an achievement as I've been adamant I'd never ever learn, didn't want to learn didn't want to drive! But now I did it, I'm loving it!

So a big fat WELL DONE!!!!!

Thank you :) congratulation to you both too! I'm glad to throw the big fat L away!!

Latest posts

Back