Dry cuts and tangled hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natm

Reaction score
I had a lady yesterday who had hair just past bra strap fastening at back and she had a dry cut. She had washed and straightened ready for me but do you think I could get a comb through it. Once I had got rid of one knot another one arrived. It was endless. I told her she needs to be leaving her conditioner in longer and comb it through in shower. But I was really struggling. I could hardly lift it up for chipping layers! Do any of you have any good tips or tricks? Xxxxx

I had a lady yesterday who had hair just past bra strap fastening at back and she had a dry cut. She had washed and straightened ready for me but do you think I could get a comb through it. Once I had got rid of one knot another one arrived. It was endless. I told her she needs to be leaving her conditioner in longer and comb it through in shower. But I was really struggling. I could hardly lift it up for chipping layers! Do any of you have any good tips or tricks? Xxxxx

Maybe take a really good detangle spray with you? X

But if its already dry and straight il be soaking it again? Iv gt set angling sprays x

Detanglng****

Why are you offering g a dry cut if your mobile? Not worth your effort! I don't do them in my salon!

Because they are my friends :) I don't do any usualy! Only for my mates if they ask x

Macadamia oil is good on wet or dry hair! Don't need alot just a spritz on the ends when dry xx

Macadamia oil spray****

No other way than use a conditioning spray! X

fudge 1 shot, love it.I spray leave 2 mins then it glides through,it closes cuticles,best i've found.x

Thank you! :) ill look out for itxxxx

Run a little Argan oil through with ur fingers before combing through :) x

Had a woman book her daughter in and pre pay for a dry cut (the girl was coming after school alone on her way home), what should have been 20 minutes took me 45... The hair looked super smooth and tangle free, that is until I seem under the top facade, the only way I can describe it, then I found atleast half her hair was just matting. I almost died. Ended up getting an extension brush and throwing away being gentle as I was back to back.
I'd have charged extra for how long it
Took me. The next time they wanted to book in I told the mum she would have to pay after because of the time it took to detangle the hair and was told "its part of your job, and my daughter said you was rough and hurt". I didn't book them again. Xoxo

Had a woman book her daughter in and pre pay for a dry cut (the girl was coming after school alone on her way home), what should have been 20 minutes took me 45... The hair looked super smooth and tangle free, that is until I seem under the top facade, the only way I can describe it, then I found atleast half her hair was just matting. I almost died. Ended up getting an extension brush and throwing away being gentle as I was back to back.
I'd have charged extra for how long it
Took me. The next time they wanted to book in I told the mum she would have to pay after because of the time it took to detangle the hair and was told "its part of your job, and my daughter said you was rough and hurt". I didn't book them again. Xoxo

I hate people like that! Treat us like their slaves! Lol x

My 7 year old has the worst hair for tangles. She won't wear it up and every morning we have a row trying to brush her hair. My hairdresser advised Mane & Tail, lol. It works brilliantly. Don't know if you could use that in a professional capacity though.

Oo thanks everyone :) xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back