Dry nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After removal and cuticle work, apply tiny drop if oil onto each nail then gently using a soft buffing file buff the oil into the nails an they instantly look amazing and hydrated.
I then wash hands thoroughly file scrub fresh and reapply shellac as normal
Please note though I do not do this every time mayb once every 3 months or so for regular clients :) hope this helps clients love it as their nails look instantly amazing :)

I'll have to give that a try on her next time if they are still as dry, thank you :)

After removal and cuticle work, apply tiny drop if oil onto each nail then gently using a soft buffing file buff the oil into the nails an they instantly look amazing and hydrated.
I then wash hands thoroughly file scrub fresh and reapply shellac as normal
Please note though I do not do this every time mayb once every 3 months or so for regular clients :) hope this helps clients love it as their nails look instantly amazing :)

Thanks for that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like my toe nails when I have Shellac on them for months without using Solar oil. Buffing in the oil improves the appearance of the severe dehydration.

Because she wanted to try something new, and the Gellux always chipped on her but the Shellac doesn't.

Still doesn't make sense- if she was on gellux and coming in every 3 weeks (as you say it was chipping) but then changes to a system that she was coming in every 2 weeks? That doesn't make sense? If shellac doesn't chip on her then why is she coming in at more regular intervals than the gellux?

Latest posts

Back