Dry skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate_22

Reaction score
To the skin professionals out there! I'm in skin crisis my self!! I usually have quite normal skin with a few spots only when Mother Nature calls!! A little sensitive but nothing major.

Recently it's suddenly got dry patches on my cheeks and little spots under the skin on my cheeks and chin! Little bumps along my forehead and it all just feels vile!! Can someone recommend a good product for all this?? I usually use Dermologica cleanser and no7 moisturiser for sensitive skin but I'm so used to what I use I just don't know where to start!

hi dermaquest b5 hydrating serum with dermaquest essential moisture amazing and their cleansers lovely too.will balance your skin back to normal when used long term, little spots sound like milia which i have seen just disappear with this range when using long term, hope this helps only downfall is their expensive

HI! I use Albolene for all my makeup/ moisturizing cleanser problems, and never having breakouts is always a plus. This makeup remover cream is not just a cleanser and moisturizer, but a fragrance free product that doesn't burn my skin. I never have dry skin and it doesn't need water to wipe it off. It melts all the makeup off my face and get in deep within my pores to pull out dirt and other things that most face wipes don't even pull up. I love this cream makeup remover and right now they have a Makeup contest on the site where you just have to submit your picture and follow the theme and you can win free prizes! There's no catch, just go to the site, get dolled up, and win some fame and get some prizes.

Latest posts

Back