E-file handpiece replacement?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
does anyone here know where i can get a replacement handpiece for a kupa mani pro?
i got my drill off a friend who was moving away so i dont have a rep to go to.
i love it but now it has definatley given up the ghost!!! please help:cry:

does anyone here know where i can get a replacement handpiece for a kupa mani pro?
i got my drill off a friend who was moving away so i dont have a rep to go to.
i love it but now it has definatley given up the ghost!!! please help:cry:

i have Kupa Mani Pro and as far as I know they dont do replacement handpieces for it.

you can take it to local electrician repairs shop and let them have a look at it, there might be a loose wire at the back of the handpiece, I had that problem , lol

hope this helps:hug:

Also it is normally very expensive to replace the hand piece,
if you cant get it fixed you maybe better off investing in a new one.

i had my kupa nailfile mended localy by someone who repairs dentists equipment. so that might be something you could enquire about.

I had this same Efile and had it repaired twice... becuase the hand piece does not turn when u turn your wrist it sheers off the wires in the back on the hand peice at both ends..

I ended up replacing mine.. I ended up just buying a cheap one on ebay to get me past the next few weeks until I could look aroudn for a better one...that was 8 months ago.. it is a great little efile and where the cord goes into the unit it is reinforced and has a seperate 8 pin plug. I did end up having the old mani pro repaired and have it just incase.. touch wood i have had no problems..

X Mel

I have used Kupa nail drills for almost 15 years now, they do a great job and we have 6 in our salon, i bought a few back from the states when i was over there but i have also bought 2 from NSI in the UK, you should be having them servised every year for a number of reasons but in answer to your question i have had 2 of mine repaired by NSI in the UK, they have a drill technician there who is really good with all makes of drills, and i have had replacement Kupa parts from them, it would be worth contacting them and asking.

Latest posts

Back