Earls Court.....here I Come!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
Ok its nearly here. All I have been saying is I can't wait, just like a big kid.

So who is going and what are you buying???

I'm going to look at the beauty boxes in hope of buying but can't make up my mind which one or colour when I look on the website.

im going too i cnat wait either but im not planning on wehat to buy because ill end up buying everytihng but and then regret it so its better i dont plan!!!! lol not with a memory like seive!!!! ;p

I'm going too, can't wait- I get so excited it's like waiting for Christmas. I just wish I had an unlimited amount of cash to take although my bag carrying boyfriend is probably thanking his lucky stars I don't!:smack:
Instead of taking a list of items to buy this time I am listing stands that I am interested in visiting and forums I want to listen to. Then I wont spend all my time and effort looking for individual items and missing out on good stuff!
It's so funny that we will probably know most of the people there from on here but wont recognise anyone!
Counting down the days till kids go back to school first then I will be nutty with excitement over Earls Court! Bring it on!

It would be good if all the geeks at a certain time could all stand in a certain meeting place then we could meet a few of each other. I don't know if that would work, I was just looking at the floor plan. But it would be nice just to meet a few fellow geeks.

It would be good if all the geeks at a certain time could all stand in a certain meeting place then we could meet a few of each other. I don't know if that would work, I was just looking at the floor plan. But it would be nice just to meet a few fellow geeks.

I'd feel a bit funny stood with a label with Adelekeegan1 on it! still you could just look for the ugly old bat:)

I don't care how funny I would look just would like to meet another geek. The amount of time I spend looking at a computer screen these days it would be good to have geek conversation that I can hear.

So lets all meet then. I am going on the 11th. Never been before so don't know what I am buying or where I can meet anyone as I don't know where anything is but I guess there is a creative stand so we could meet there?

I'm going too on Sunday, not too many things on my list - the main one is a Beverley Hills Footsie Bath!:)

I'm going on the monday, hubby is got the day off work to look after evie geek (she is disappointed she can't go with mummy! - but at 9 months she's not allowed in!!!)
its our first wedding anniversary on the sunday so hubby was a little disappointed that i'm buggering of to a beauty show but needs must and all that!!!!!!

I'm going too on Sunday, not too many things on my list - the main one is a Beverley Hills Footsie Bath!:)

This is top of my list too!!! Cant wait.
I also want new uniform, Essie polishes, OPI polishes, solar oil, skin care product samples, look at electric couches, majestic towells, new facial steamer....... the list goes on!

Yep, I'll be the one struggling to the train station with suitcases full!!!!!:)

This is top of my list too!!! Cant wait.
I also want new uniform, Essie polishes, OPI polishes, solar oil, skin care product samples, look at electric couches, majestic towells, new facial steamer....... the list goes on!

Yep, I'll be the one struggling to the train station with suitcases full!!!!!:)

what day are you going hun?

Im going on sunday so yippee

Im going on sunday too xxxxxxxx

i think i'm officially the only one going on monday!!!!!!

Im goin on sunday, got work monday:cry:

what day are you going hun?

Hi Jenn, Im going on Sunday too. I went on a Monday once and it was student day, (when they take coach loads of students up from the colleges) so was more packed than ever, and they all seemed to buy the pink mobile trolleys so you were tripped up at every turn. My ankles were bruised, lol!!!

i always always always go on the sunday - one of my first shows i went to i went on a monday and it was not a good experience so i've always done the sunday since then.....there is no way hubby is going to let me go on our first wedding anniversary though so i'm just gonna have to settle for buised legs and absolute chaos!!!!!

Jennykins
I am going on the Monday. I am working on the Sunday!!

i always always always go on the sunday - one of my first shows i went to i went on a monday and it was not a good experience so i've always done the sunday since then.....there is no way hubby is going to let me go on our first wedding anniversary though so i'm just gonna have to settle for buised legs and absolute chaos!!!!!

Errm No, best not go on the anniversary! Although, saying that I took my husband along once, (he had money, I didnt lol) and he loved it! He thought he was in heaven with all the half naked women walking around being spray tanned!
Oooooo imagine how many spray samples I will be able to get Jenn, lol.

I'm going both days! Jenn you may not find the Monday too bad as the colleges will only have just gone back and so not enough time to organise a trip for the student gangs!

Latest posts

Back