Earls Court.....here I Come!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very true sass, i hadn't thought of that!!!
i'm still looking forward to it....i love the shows!!!

I feel really really stupid actually.I was all set to go off to Earls Court TODAY,LOL,My hubby and I had it all arranged,we were getting the train up to London,having a day at the show then we were going to have a nice meal followed by a night in a hotel.I had babysitter(our daughter)all organised.My hubby thankfully hadn't booked hotel as was going to do it via net last night.Anyway yesterday I saw a thread about the show and read that someone was going on the 11th.I thought that they had made a mistake so checked my information I had on the show only to read that it is next week.Thank Goodness I had read that thread,I cant believe I made such a stupid mistake.All I can say is I must be getting old :eek: See everyone next Sunday,LOL.Have we got a meeting place/time?

we normally tend to meet around the smoking area!

Ok, this may sound daft but wouldn't it be great if we could buy a small nail geek badge so we could recognise fellow geeks at these events? I'm proud of being a member here as it's such a great site and it should be those without the badges that should be embarassed not to wear them! It's like belonging to an elite nail club full of advice, information and fellow geeks just as obsessed with nails as ourselves. Those that aren't members are just missing out...
Anyhoo, I'm going sunday, I'll be the one rushing about with the big grin on their face, looking at everything and watching everything with great enthusiasm! Show me to the goodies!!!!!!!!

Laystar used to make badges, but I have never seen anyone wearing one (except Roofie -Nailsinlondon1- and I know her anyway!). People often wear T shirts with their geek name on and that works well ... and of course there are the limited edition geek hats which I wore all day at Excel! If you take a look at Zingara's avatar she is wearing one ( unless she's changed it recently!!)

Unfortunately Sassy I don't think my fella would come and carry my bags if I wore one of those hats or drive me up there:cry: . It may only be the tanning section keeping him pacified as it is! lol

Hi All

Anyone going from around the Nottingham area?

Take care Dawnie x

Unfortunately Sassy I don't think my fella would come and carry my bags if I wore one of those hats or drive me up there:cry: . It may only be the tanning section keeping him pacified as it is! lol

LMAO make sure you don't trip over his tongue when he's ogling at the girls being tanned!

LMAO make sure you don't trip over his tongue when he's ogling at the girls being tanned!
Oh he's been with me before and he's very discreet with his ogling bless him. Although I've warned him that he will be left to his own devices while I listen to forums this time. On reflection maybe that isn't such a good idea???:eek:

Errm No, best not go on the anniversary! Although, saying that I took my husband along once, (he had money, I didnt lol) and he loved it! He thought he was in heaven with all the half naked women walking around being spray tanned!
Oooooo imagine how many spray samples I will be able to get Jenn, lol.

any other day and he'd be up for coming with me but he said he doesn't want to spend his anniversary carry bags!!!!!!! Really don't see his problem!! :)

right kerry, you see how many you get and i'll do the same.....we can compare notes when we get back!!! Deal?!?

Sassy Hassy going on both days? Greedy!!!! I'm so jealous!!!!

What about if we cut and paste the nail geek logo print out stick a safety pin one the back and wear it at a time and a place that we all agree on and then we can see fellow geeks??? Just an idea

if you head to the comp area and look for the smoking section, near the food areas about 1.30ish you will find quite a few geeks there as they are all desperate for a ciggi after the comp.:lol:

any other day and he'd be up for coming with me but he said he doesn't want to spend his anniversary carry bags!!!!!!! Really don't see his problem!! :)

right kerry, you see how many you get and i'll do the same.....we can compare notes when we get back!!! Deal?!?

Abso-blooming-lutely! Your on.

So what are we all buying then?

Born to spend, spend, spend!

Latest posts

Back