Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your entry and to all who have sent theirs today :hug:

Lellipop - I hope you didn't laugh too hard when you saw my entry!:green: It's the first bit of nail art I've ever done!! Wasn't sure about the criteria so just winged it!
Looking forward to seeing all the entries....sooo excited!

7 days to go :)

I only have 12 entries so far So please get sending them asap remember what up for grabs ;)
THE PRIZES FOR THE EASTER COMP 2007

1ST PLACE -BOTTLE OF CHAMPANGE,FRENCH CHOCOLATES AND ONE YEARS FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO SCRATCH MAGAZINE AND FLAT BRUSH (TRAINED BY NAILZOO)

2ND PLACE- MARIAN NEWMAN'S BOOK SIGNED AND CRYSTAL DOGGIE DAPPEN DISH

3RD PLACE-CREATIVE NAIL NEW SPRING/SUMMER ENAMEL COLLECTION

Thank you to all for donating these super prizes Mum, Alex fox, Mrs Geek , Nailzoo and Daddywishfish xxxxxxxx

I'm also gonna throw in a newly trained flat brush along with the dappen dish. Just for fun !!!:eek:

Can I just ask - how the heck do you train a brush??
Treats? Clicker training? A tap on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper?

Can I just ask - how the heck do you train a brush??
Treats? Clicker training? A tap on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper?

do a search here, there's a thread with a link to all his videos.
There, you will see a video on how to train a brush AND how that flat brush is used.

hth's

do a search here, there's a thread with a link to all his videos.
There, you will see a video on how to train a brush AND how that flat brush is used.

hth's

Aaahhh......I see! Must try that. Thanks Victoria.
Hope you've decided to do something for the Easter Comp?

5 FULL DAYS TO GO GET YOUR ENTRY IN :)

how do i donate would like to but dont know how

if you mean geekmolians babes ,
we dont have them anymore , it was just something fun we had a while ago .no worries xxx

I am also including 2 runner up prizes kindly donated by Jnail each of the 2 runner ups will receive a beautiful pair of spa loo -fah's (Deluxe Pedicure slippers) these come in a range of colours and sizes which the runner up will choose from :)

5 DAYS TO GO :eek:

1ST PLACE -BOTTLE OF CHAMPANGE,FRENCH CHOCOLATES AND ONE YEARS FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO SCRATCH MAGAZINE AND FLAT BRUSH (TRAINED BY NAILZOO)

2ND PLACE- MARIAN NEWMAN'S BOOK SIGNED AND CRYSTAL DOGGIE DAPPEN DISH

3RD PLACE-CREATIVE NAIL NEW SPRING/SUMMER ENAMEL COLLECTION

4TH AND 5TH PLACE RUNNER UP
SPA-LOO-FA PEDICURE SLIPPERS

Thank you to all for donating these super prizes Mum, Alex fox, Mrs Geek , Nailzoo, Jnail and Daddywishfish xxxxxxxx

lelli ! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP REMINDING PEOPLE TO ENTER :mad:

when there was only 5 entries i was in with a chance of winning something :lol:

lelli ! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP REMINDING PEOPLE TO ENTER :mad:

when there was only 5 entries i was in with a chance of winning something :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I have just pm'd lelli, to let her know that I will donate some nail art products and some hoops (aka o-rings, for nail peircings) etc as a prize.
I intend for this to go to someone who DOESN'T place in the top 3.
It will be: spangles, glitter, transfer foils, leafing foils, 3d decals, coloured acrylic powder, 0-rings, water release decals, feathers, and I'll dig through and see what all else I have....... It won't be tonnes, but "lil bits" oeverything. Kind of like a sampler kit, I suppose
Okey dokey?

Although not participating, looking forward to the results of this comp.:green:

Anyway, I have just pm'd lelli, to let her know that I will donate some nail art products and some hoops (aka o-rings, for nail peircings) etc as a prize.
It will be: spangles, glitter, transfer foils, leafing foils, 3d decals, coloured acrylic powder, 0-rings, water release decals, feathers, and I'll dig through and see what all else I have....... It won't be tonnes, but "lil bits" oeverything. Kind of like a sampler kit, I suppose
Okey dokey?

You little diamond!

:hug:

Okey dokey?

Thanks Victoria for donating ,this prize will be won in the easter lotto all who enter and are not placed will have a number Victoria will pick a random number and the entry that as that number will win the nail art stuff :)

4 DAYS TO GO :)

If you have finished your entry then send it to me [email protected] asap :hug:

Mines in now better late than never :green:

Mine's in phew!!!!!!!!!! Just made it :lol:

Latest posts

Back