Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the rules deadline etc are in thsi thread please only submit one entry per geek :hug:

MY ENTRY IS IN!!!

Ooh feeling nervous now.:Scared:

Ok, i'm new here. Can someone please hit me up with a lil info?? You guys have nail comps on here??

I would love to enter. But if you could email me all info needed to enter would be great, Im really new so i know nothing about this site and how things work.
[email protected]:)

Ok, i'm new here. Can someone please hit me up with a lil info?? You guys have nail comps on here??

crisscrossnails said:
I would love to enter. But if you could email me all info needed to enter would be great, Im really new so i know nothing about this site and how things work.

Hi,

If you look back through this thread, it gives you all the info you need to enter.

HTH's

Entered mine, no backing out now!!!!

Some fab entries so far come on all get cracking :lol:

Errr, Lellipop, can I just let you know that I'd like to enter too please? Am a real nail art beginner but have had a flash (oo-er missus!) of inspiration and would like to see if I could do it!:green:
Thank you in advance!

Errr, Lellipop, can I just let you know that I'd like to enter too please? Am a real nail art beginner but have had a flash (oo-er missus!) of inspiration and would like to see if I could do it!:green:
Thank you in advance!

Look forward to seeing it babes :hug: Good Luck

Thankyou!

Ohh eck, dropped myself in it now, haven't I? :Scared: As my mum always said...."If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined."

mines done will send it to you in a day or two as i have 2 pics and need to ask 100 people which they prefer lol:lol:

Can someone PM me with all info needed to have a go in this com as I would like to give it a try

Can someone PM me with all info needed to have a go in this com as I would like to give it a try
Read this thread from the begining hun and you will see all the details, rules and email addy hth :hug:

We now have just over a week left before the deadline so dont leave it too late get those entries to me asap :hug:

oh bloomin ek' lell
what did you have to go and remind me for !!!!
im all nervous again now ...scared mine will the the worsed out of all entries lol ...
can the worsed win a prize too please :hug: ahhh go on :green:

come On Geeks Get Your Entries In Before Next Sunday Beat The Rush Lol

Oh blummin eck!! Sitting here typing with "Easter Comp" fingers, waiting for my bl**dy camera to charge up!! AARRGGH!

I'm bummed, but have decided to withdraw from the comp.
I have too much on my plate, and I'm overwhelmed.
So, my creative juices have dwindled, and my enthusiasm has hit an all time low.

Wish you all the best on the comp, and I'm looking forward to the results.

:hug:

ooohhh.....just sent my pics to Lellipop!:Scared:

Victoria - aww, what a shame, hun. C'mon, you've still got a week to go - you can still do it. Get that thinking cap on and don't give up. :hug:

ooohhh.....just sent my pics to Lellipop!:Scared:

Victoria - aww, what a shame, hun. C'mon, you've still got a week to go - you can still do it. Get that thinking cap on and don't give up. :hug:

Thanks for your entry and to all who have sent theirs today :hug:

Victoria Babes try and do something it may buck you up a bit :hug:

Latest posts

Back