Ebay is brill...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've just been pmsl at all these stories I have one as a seller but not as a buyer.

Last year I won't ott and bought loads of White Buffing Blocks and decided to sell 6 on ebay.

Well Chris stacked them on top of each other in a pyramid effect and took a photo. I stated in the listing that they were a Nail Technician's item and somebody won them for £2.

I sent them to her and then received an email saying that she thought they were photography props and they were about a foot tall each! I was pmsl and told her to read the listing and she would see they were nail technician items and that there was nothing at all to suggest they were photography props :lol: :lol:

I won a "as advertised* a 100% pure kolinsky nail tech brush, great real bargin!!!!!! only when i got it it was a kids crayola blue plastic paint brush with 100% kolinsky hand written in black marker along the side, couldnt beileve it, had a moan and got a full refund and learnt my lesson, lol

Ive been buying and selling on ebay for a few years and I have just learnt to take the good with the bad.

My worst story is the training hand I won when I first started training I won it for 35.00 and I was over the moon couldn't wait for it to come.
well when it did come i though the package was a bit small but just thought it was packaged tightly. i ripped it open i couldn't wait to get in....
When I opend it it was a flat plastic hand with a small clamp on the wrist!!!!!. they sell them on ebay for 4.99 . I was gutted . I went home and sent this long email to her saying she was ripping me off etc . she told me to check the decryption which i did
it did say trainng hand with finger that you can put tips on but it didn't say anywhere it was a creative training hand .
I dont know what happened got carried away with the moment .
i tried to use it but it snapped off the clamp second time i used it
you live and learn lol
Ive since bought one off geek bay

but on a good note i sold a belt i bought for 8.00 pound for 16.00!
and a pair of boots i bought with my staff discount for 20.00 I sold for 40.00 and id wore them a few times lol

now I know why I just look and never buy.....:rolleyes:LOL.... this thread is cracking me up !

Latest posts

Back