Ebay Private Feedback Checker!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

My mum discovered this on the ebay forums the other day www.goofbay.co.uk

It is the best thing ever! You can actually look at private feedback! The seller cant hide it!

You can also check for spelling mistakes in listings, and items listed in the wrong categories!!! Ive picked up a few bargains so far!!!

But the best thing has to be the feed back checker!!! HA HA HA - 'Private' feedback is NO MORE!!!!

I have checked this all out and its deff a real site etc, as it gives you the item number etc - and if you click on the item number you can veiw the real ebay page / auction - and it IS a real ebay page/auction

- dont know how many geeks have the 'Account guard' ebay toolbar? Basically it prevents fraudulent ebay pages by turning grey when what you are viewing is not a real ebay listing / page etc etc. :)

This is sooo cool. Have fun geeks!!!! xxxx

Cool! Thanks! I'll have to check it out.
Michele

Thats cool, wonder if us ozzie ebayers can use it too.
Cheers
Rachel:hug:

It's great I've used it a couple of times now x

thanks going to look at one particular sellers ebay now!!

this sounds cool, i'm off to check it out right now!!!!

Thanks for that - very interesting. Lovin knowing how many other people are watching the same items as me!!

Thanks for that one chick!!!

xxxxxxxx

:twisted: :twisted: I love it! :twisted: :twisted:

Wow - That is so helpful. Thanks hun :hug:

I have just turned my feedback private even though I have 100% positive because one of my friends told me the other day she looks me up all the time to be nosey at what Im buying. It really annoyed me. Im not buying anything bad but I thought it was a huge cheek!!! If always offer to open it so sellers can look if they want .

loualarta said:
I have just turned my feedback private even though I have 100% positive because one of my friends told me the other day she looks me up all the time to be nosey at what Im buying. It really annoyed me. Im not buying anything bad but I thought it was a huge cheek!!! If always offer to open it so sellers can look if they want .

You are obviously a great ebayer hun!!! x

LOL - its now the bad ones can be exposed!!! tee hee - Im still loving it! I picked up a very cool funny pressie for a friends birthday that was listed in the wrong category! I got it for the starting bid of £2.99, they actually retail for around £20.00! Very pleased! x

tinkywinky said:
thanks going to look at one particular sellers ebay now!!

Who did you have in mind ? I've been trying to look at someone who gets mentioned on here all the time, but can't find her.

Perhaps she has changed her name again !

River

River said:
Who did you have in mind ? I've been trying to look at someone who gets mentioned on here all the time, but can't find her.

Perhaps she has changed her name again !

River

I think I know who you are talking about! The feeback checker will only go back to the middle of may for that person, not display all of her feedback! :(

So you can only see a few negs or neut's! x

fificharlie said:
I think I know who you are talking about! The feeback checker will only go back to the middle of may for that person, not display all of her feedback! :(

So you can only see a few negs or neut's! x

It's not showing me anything :cry:

*Edit*

I'm being impatient ! System is just taking long to load.

River

It is a cool site. Ive been looking up what im watching to see how many other people are. very interesting

Gr8 stuff!

I'll definitely use this b4 purchasing items, thanx :)

so what do you have to do lol??? xx

I am so glad you posted this !! I have got some nutter that paid 6p for a top & has complained about everything & has threatened neg feedback for ages (ive told him to go ahead enough times) & now he has made his feedback private as he obv knows that i will neg him back.
When i leave my reply on my feedback i am going to put website name in so everyone can see what a nasty piece of work he is !! I think i might e-mail him now & tell him. :)

Is this me or has the link to check private feedback disappeared??? I wanted to check someone's out but there is no link :eek:

Latest posts

Back