Ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
Is ebay safe to buy things off? I'm a bit worried :eek: just ordered a skin scanner and it's from a company and they showed about 20 pictures of it and it's the exact one I want. Just nervous though :eek:

God Suzanne... I just wouldn't trust ebay for something like that.

Sorry!

Is ebay safe to buy things off? I'm a bit worried :eek: just ordered a skin scanner and it's from a company and they showed about 20 pictures of it and it's the exact one I want. Just nervous though :eek:

That's brave! I do hope it's ok, but I personally don't think I would buy something like that from eBay.
Rhiannon x

I agree with An*gel.

I buy some of my disposible things from ebay but would never buy equipment or products.

The market is full of counterfiet goods which are very cleverly copied and packaged. (Soem places also use pics from the genuine supplier to promote their items)

I just wouldn't take the risk.

If you're not happy in any way, just remember that under the distance selling regulations, you have 14 days to return any item you change your mind about (even if there is nothing wrong with it) and you will be entitled to a full refund (although some companies may make you pay the P&P charges)

I agree with An*gel.

I buy some of my disposible things from ebay but would never buy equipment or products.

same as me, i buy little things like nail stickers, nail gems, disposable hair nets for tanning and so on, but you have to be so careful of buying bigger items that cost alot. but fingers crossed you will be ok x

I do agree with the comments above, but a lot of people lose faith in ebay because of the nature of the site. I do think that you can get great products off it, as not everyone is selling fake items and there are a lot of reputable companies and shops using ebay as an extra selling facility.
Wait until you receive your item and hopefully it will be exactly what you want.
x

I do agree with the comments above, but a lot of people lose faith in ebay because of the nature of the site. I do think that you can get great products off it, as not everyone is selling fake items and there are a lot of reputable companies and shops using ebay as an extra selling facility.
Wait until you receive your item and hopefully it will be exactly what you want.
x

I agree with this...there are some things I wouldn't buy off ebay but there are other things where I have had no problems with.

I guess my rule of thumb is a) can I afford to take the gamble that it might not be a good product and b) what would the health and safety problems be if the product was faulty (so for example, I'm not sure why anyone would buy an electric drill or infrared lamp from ebay)

Latest posts

Back