Edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
hi, has anybody before used the "EDGE" and if so what did they think of it? as in good-bad-dont use!! any help would be good thanks!!

joe:D

I used this when i first completed my college training. The nails were horrendous but in all honesty that was me and not the product. I suppose if i were to try them now the nails would look a whole lot better. i'm sure they do a try me kit don't they?

all 3!:eek: if you can help on any would be good!
thanks

yes think they do! just thought i would see wot you all said first, THANKS
cus they do tips 2.

i used the edge at college too (many moons ago) and thought it was horrid, but im sure things have changed since then, why not get a try me kit, like mamma says, at least that way you wont waste a whole load of cash. then if YOU like it you can book a course with them and get trained in the correct way for their product

my tutor always uses The Edge and while i think it is ok, i do think that there are better brands. i love their super shiney and their fibreglass is quite srong. it is very reasonable priced and therefore great for starting off with. i still use it along with other stuff but i can't say that i am utterly devoted to it. There is nothing 'wrong' with it thou. now correct me if i'm wrong ladies and gents but doesn't Leighton Denny use The Edge?

wot brands are in the same price band and are better would you say? thanks

kadie said:
now correct me if i'm wrong ladies and gents but doesn't Leighton Denny use The Edge?

yes youre right.....leighton does use this product. he is the front man for the company i believe

will have 2 ask him wot he thinks then!! ;)

i know leighton used to front the edge and he appeared at trade shows but he hasnt been there the past few shows so i dont know if he does front it any more.

i think that you could try to get try me kits from everywhere and give em a go. i think that claws and star nails are also in the same price bracket as The Edge. If you do a search you'll see what people use. I have just bought some Akzentz gel and i am just waitin for my lamp to arrive but i know a lot of people use this one. Bio sculpture is a fairly popular one i think, mind you, some people have said they hate it. i've never tried it so i don't know. Alot of people love creative and if so many ppl love it they must be doing something right! IBD is also a popular one for gel. i know i am bombarding you with info but i thought you might be interested to know! let me know how you get on with whatever you try x

Latest posts

Back