Effect for tropic coral

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful You

Reaction score
Hello

A client of mine wants to buy a CND colour and effect, I am ordering in after a pamper party in a couple of weeks. She wants tropic coral and an effect which suits it (it's not something I have used before).

Any ideas?? I was thinking gold sparkle but not sure if that will be yuk. She is very up for buying both so want to advise well. :green:

Thanks

Tori xx

Also an asside what is your favourite colour and effect out of interest? Mine is dark ruby and amethyst sparkle - love the sparkle.

what about a emerald effect?

do you use Shellac the iced coral could has a emerald shimmer in it and it looks fab! something different! :)

Thanks that is helpful and interesting as the nearest one I found on CND was guava and that had emerald shimmer with it - I just can't mentally picture it. I would hate to advise having never tried it. Yes I am a shellac addict, so I was going to play with the effects I do have on the tropix colour.

I will check if she likes green as it would be good for her to have an effect she can use over several things.

Any other suggestions really welcome :lol:

Do you have the Colour and Effect colour wheel? If not then you need one :)

It shows all the colours in CND range and the top wheel spins to show every effect over that colour. It's a great tool for helping clients choose a combination and also for the technician to work out which colours to order

CND Colour Wheel

No forgot about the wheel doh! Thanks - I am not ordering before she will order though as building up an order for P&P sake. Good plan though as I have examples painted up but not got everything so this would be very useful for pamper parties. I have got a basic colour wheel with my foundation training.

Are you able to just point me to anything with yours on this one colour? I will get one in when I order then. I am a new business and very part time so I can't order before she does.

I've had a quick look and would say if want to keep the coral colour I would use Copper Shimmer or Copper Sparkle they seem to enrich the coral . To deepen it use Scarlet Shimmer or Crimson Sparkle. All the others change the look completely but still look amazing.

hope that helps :hug:

Thanks for that having a play on my shellac tropix crimson sparkle looks nice and forgot about my copper shimmer so will give that a go too. Great help many thanks :hug:

Latest posts

Back