efile/vacuum attachment on wand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mosaicgal

Reaction score
Has anybody got info on a vacuum type attachment on an electric file wand?... was watching a youtube video and noticed it the other day.... works great, takes all dust from the source....you could actually see the dust going directly from the sanding barrel right into the attachment on the wand! ... there was virtually no dust on hands of tech or model.... please let me know if any of you have seen this type.../ seems better than an air purifier or vent (if it's light enough that is)....can't wait to hear back, thx all.

I have one.It's called Partigone.I use it when doing gel toes only.
I already have WTAC installed in my workstation, but Partigone is excellent and portable so you can move it around.

wheres it from hun? sounds intresting:idea:

Thanks all for the info, and thanks for the link Jess!!!.... I'm so excited to find this so soon!!!! (I already emailed them for cost etc... )...I've always appreciated how helpful everyone is to each other on the site...and now more than ever! :D:D:D
Tina.

My chiropodist uses an e-file and has a wand that is attached to the file that sucks up all the dust. Her machine looks quite large though but I was thinking the last time I was there was a good idea it was.

As far as I can tell, the company that makes the item is in Texas, but it's like pulling teeth to find their suppliers here (call me crazy, but should it be this hard to try to BUY something??:rolleyes: grrrrrrrr.... they provided only 2 choices, and after searching both web sites, the item is nowhere to be found!!!! I'll try to call tomorrow if I can... I'll let you know when I find out more!
T.

:)
Hi There Mosaicgal

I am pretty sure you can purchase this at the Purple Beauty Supplies in Edmonton, Alberta.
here is the e-mail address:
Purple Beauty Supplies

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

I sent the company an email and they replied with a UK supplier:

JK LONDON NAIL SUPPLY
Unit1
160, HOMERTON HIGH ST
LONDON E9 8JA, UK
Tel: 44 208 985 1563 or 44 790 021 8302

Apparently they cost $136 which is only about £70. I for one will be ringing them on Monday.

Please let us know whats said when you give them a ring as I am quite interested in getting one of these also!! Thanks. :)

Thank you sooooo much for the info.... spoke to the company... they apparently sell lots... seems like a fair price... I'll let you know what I think when I'm able to get one.... (still a bit drained after Christmas and all!...) but thanks again for the lead!
Tina.
:)
Hi There Mosaicgal

I am pretty sure you can purchase this at the Purple Beauty Supplies in Edmonton, Alberta.
here is the e-mail address:
Purple Beauty Supplies

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

I sent the company an email and they replied with a UK supplier:

JK LONDON NAIL SUPPLY
Unit1
160, HOMERTON HIGH ST
LONDON E9 8JA, UK
Tel: 44 208 985 1563 or 44 790 021 8302

Apparently they cost $136 which is only about £70. I for one will be ringing them on Monday.

I rang this company & a very nice man told me they have a sample of this product but are unable to sell it because it does not have a safety cert for the EU!! Such a shame, looks like a really good product, I was interested in the desktop extractor on the Luraco site, Chemstop I think it was called for extracting dust & vapours. Anyone seen anything similar that's available in the UK?

Hey £70 is a fab!! I'll have one now please!!!!! Are they just a standard model or are there different ones? Couldn't find anywhere that sell them on the net so will have to give the uk supplier a ring!!! Thank you!!! Does seem a worth while investment though!! :)

Last edited:
Yeh thats what I was wondering!! :)
I got one from Gina. It was like $25. or so. I taped it to my e-file, got a longer hose, connected it to a small vaccuum cleaner outside of my nail room that has a hepa filter and BLAM the dust is pulled right off of the bit as I file. Now if I could get a vaccuum that filters into water, I'd be pretty well dust free:)

Latest posts

Back