Electric couch for waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an electric couch suitable for waxing please? I've got just a normal couch but you have to adjust each leg to put it up and down and as I have it quite high because I'm tall, I'm finding some ladies struggle to get up there. It's also a bit light and I worry it will tip when they get off. I have a limited budget but could do with something a bit more substantial and that goes up and down in height easily. Thanks!

That couch is on offer in Ellison at the moment .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mines from Cosmetronic. It was a very basic one but is extremely solid and comfortable and a great width.

Vic x

Really reasonable price as well. V

I'm a big fan of Avalon. I have their Multiflex 2, one of he best purchases I have made. Superb build quality, excellent padding and covering, brilliant quality and best of all British made!

I'm also a fan of Avalon couches. Very good customer service. I'd be lost without an electric couch they are great.

Thanks all! I've just been looking online and found one for £399 but it seems very cheap. Anyone got one? I will have a look at the one's you've recommended. Black Electric Beauty Couch

Ive been looking at this one. I need to be sure that it is not too wide for my room though.

Excel 3 Motor Beauty Couch | BeautyExpress | UK

The one you posted is only 62cms wide. The one above is 85cms. I like the fact that this is fully electric. I don't want to lower the head part and leg manually.

The Avalon couches look lovely but are a bit out of my price range. Just a bit worried that buy cheap, buy twice might be the case with a couch.

The REM one is on offer so just over £400 with the VAT. It's 70cm wide whereas the black one is only 62cm....

Help me to choose please! I really wanted black but I'm thinking the REM one is probably better quality?

The Avalon couches look lovely but are a bit out of my price range. Just a bit worried that buy cheap, buy twice might be the case with a couch.

The REM one is on offer so just over £400 with the VAT. It's 70cm wide whereas the black one is only 62cm....

Help me to choose please! I really wanted black but I'm thinking the REM one is probably better quality?

Ellisons - Esthetix electric couch white

Thanks all! I've just been looking online and found one for £399 but it seems very cheap. Anyone got one? I will have a look at the one's you've recommended. Black Electric Beauty Couch
I think you should do a bit of research and agree with ch-ela that it's best to have a slightly wider bed especially for waxing. In the video I got the impression the bottom section may not be so sturdy when clients are kneeling on it for waxing treatments. I'm sure you will find one that's suitable.

Good luck

Ive been looking at this one. I need to be sure that it is not too wide for my room though.

Excel 3 Motor Beauty Couch | BeautyExpress | UK

The one you posted is only 62cms wide. The one above is 85cms. I like the fact that this is fully electric. I don't want to lower the head part and leg manually.

Looks good but I bet if you check the width includes the arms, I saw one earlier similar and underneath it said width includes arms. I was thinking up to about £400 inc VAT so it's a bit much for me.

This is the other one that's really cheap but hydraulic not electric. Salon Beauty Bed-Jovine Black

I think you should do a bit of research and agree with ch-ela that it's best to have a slightly wider bed especially for waxing. In the video I got the impression the bottom section may not be so sturdy when clients are kneeling on it for waxing treatments. I'm sure you will find one that's suitable.

Good luck

Thanks Jack, I know what you mean about the width, that's the main think I'm looking for. I've just measured the one I've got and it's only 60cm which isn't easy when doing clients on knees like you said. Maybe I'll go for the REM one.

We have these at college. They are fine. Head part has a lever to lower.

Have you thought about 2nd hand?

Yes I've been looking on Ebay and there is one of those on there but it's already at £250 with a couple of days to go and you have to collect so not really much cheaper than getting from Ellisons.

So annoying, I decided to order the Ellison's one and put it in my basket and it's out of stock!

I'm in the same boat. I've decided I need an adjustable couch this year, the one I have is a bit of a struggle for some of my old ladies!
I do mainly facials, massage and acupuncture so width is important, and it needs to be stable esp during massage. I would love electric back adjustment as well as height.
I'm currently scouring e-bay, but might have to buy new.
Any recommendations? My treatments are at least an hour so it needs to be comfy.

I've just ordered one from Beauty Express £339 vat free but I'm still dithering thinking should I have spent more and got a better one!! Nightmare!

Just cancelled and ordered REM Excel. Oh well what are credit cards for anyway...

Latest posts

Back