Electric couch for waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want it to move up and down then the back and foot section move by hydraulics look at plinth2000 503electric.

If you want whole bed to be moveable electrically then a 3 motor is required. I have looked at several options included one from beautydealsdirect. Shipping is going to be expensive for me though I think :-(

It's amazingly difficult to find a basic style physio couch with total electric function, I don't want a chair as we train in massage and need the face hole option.

If you want it to move up and down then the back and foot section move by hydraulics look at plinth2000 503electric.

If you want whole bed to be moveable electrically then a 3 motor is required. I have looked at several options included one from beautydealsdirect. Shipping is going to be expensive for me though I think :-(

It's amazingly difficult to find a basic style physio couch with total electric function, I don't want a chair as we train in massage and need the face hole option.
This one is all electric. I don't need a face hole really as I only use it for waxing and Skinbase facials. I thought it would be nice to have it upright when not using as it will take up less space than a bed and also when I wax brows or lips it means they don't have to clamber up on a bed they can sit and I can put the back down.

This one is all electric. I don't need a face hole really as I only use it for waxing and Skinbase facials. I thought it would be nice to have it upright when not using as it will take up less space than a bed and also when I wax brows or lips it means they don't have to clamber up on a bed they can sit and I can put the back down.

I need to find them and soon. I have gone back to my previous UK suppliers.i have seen a couple of chair type ones that have a face hole, but only come in white. I think I'm not going to have to be so fussy.

I need to find them and soon. I have gone back to my previous UK suppliers.i have seen a couple of chair type ones that have a face hole, but only come in white. I think I'm not going to have to be so fussy.

I know what you mean, I really wanted black but I will put a plastic cover over it anyway.

This one from Standish might do the trick! It's only $600 (American). It's a hydraulic model and decently wide! Landon Hydraulic Facial Bed

Have a look at Aston & Fincher - they are VAT free on salon furniture through May and June.

www.astonandfincher.co.uk

Xx

Have a look at Aston & Fincher - they are VAT free on salon furniture through May and June.

www.astonandfincher.co.uk

Xx

Thanks, had a look and they're selling the one I'm getting from Beauty Express for £82 more so that's good!

Thanks, had a look and they're selling the one I'm getting from Beauty Express for £82 more so that's good!

Cloughers, found one direct salon supplies Aston 3 motor electric couch x

Cloughers, found one direct salon supplies Aston 3 motor electric couch x

Looks similar to the Excel and is only £582 with the VAT but I think I'll stick with what I've ordered because REM get good reviews and I want it to last a long time. x

Looks similar to the Excel and is only £582 with the VAT but I think I'll stick with what I've ordered because REM get good reviews and I want it to last a long time. x

I got desperate Cloughers. Others had too long waiting time. Also I needed a couple of them. I think this is a good one. If not I'll let you all know for sure!!

Let me know. What was the delivery time?

Latest posts

Back