Electrolipolysis.....amazing results!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Just thought I'd give you all an update on the new treatment I have started offering (because I am thrilled to bits with it and had to share!!!)

Well, I had my first paying customer sign up for a course of 3 sessions a fortnight ago, and she was so pleased with the initial results that she has booked a second course. After 4 sessions she has lost 8lbs!!!!! And now has curves to be proud of!

I am so excited, because it was a big risk for me, very large outlay but I was really confident that it would work - but until you've actually seen the results you can't be entirely sure. Well, I've now got 2 more bookings for courses of 3, and will have to set up a new website to start marketing it a little further afield.

Watch this space!!

xxxxx Suges xxxxx

Hi Suges

What exactly is this you offer and how does it work? I have never heard of it and it sounds interesting!

Electrolipolysis is a pain-free weight-loss therapy which uses micro currents to breakdown inactive fat into free fatty acids and water, which can pass through the cell wall and be excreted. It's not a muscle contraction and is actually a very comfortable and relaxing treatment.

You place self-adhesive electrodes onto any areas you need to work on, so could be tummy and thighs, or tops of your arms, bum etc, then just lie back for an hour while the computer whizzes through its programs of electrolipolysis (fat-mobilisation) and lymphatic drainage.

To get the maximum results it is best to reduce your fat intake and increase your exercise a little (brisk walk or similar) to encourage the burning of the fatty acids that have been released. But i have had excellent results eventhough I don't do the diet/exercise bit!!!:wink2:

The results are measurable in terms of weight loss, inch loss and body fat composition. The fat which is released, once burnt off is gone for good!
It's great for getting those problem areas which are the last to come off while dieting, kick-starting a new 'you', sculpting your body to your plans, or putting it back to where you were 5 years ago (stretch marks excepted!!):lol:

I have lost between 1.5 and 2 lbs per session, and the blurb talks about losing a dress size in the initial treatment. I found after 2 sessions, it felt like the lycra in my stretch jeans had given out and I had to keep pulling them up (fabulous!!!).:) :o :wink2:

My first real customer is beside herself!! So its full scale ahead now with a proper launch.

xxxxx

Sounds amazing. Here's to many many more clients!!:)

Hey Sugar....how much do you charge....I'm on my way over!

Wow this sounds too good to be true :) xx

Cathie! said:
Hey Sugar....how much do you charge....I'm on my way over!

Still doing mates rates at the moment so give me a call! x

Can it do anything for a mexican wave type bottom, in other words can it help a bum that carries on moving an hour after you have stopped. :eek:

smiler13334 said:
Can it do anything for a mexican wave type bottom, in other words can it help a bum that carries on moving an hour after you have stopped. :eek:

If you can keep it still enough to stick the electrodes on I'm sure we could get it under control!!!! x:wink2:

woweeeeee do you know if many people offer this? Would love to give it a go.

Good luck with your new venture hun.

xxx

amyuk said:
woweeeeee do you know if many people offer this? Would love to give it a go. Good luck with your new venture hun. xxx

Thanx! There aren't many places in the South, it's a little more available around Manchester as the medical company which developed the system is based up there. And some cosmetic surgery clinics offer it as a gentle, non-invasive treatment instead of liposuction (cheaper and no pain!!)

It was developed following research on kidney dialysis patients who had electrodes attached to stimulate kidney function, and doctors found that the fatty tissue where electrodes were situated had diminished. In Europe, clinicians still use needles to introduce the current to the areas to be treated, but the technology has been refined so that self-adhesive electrodes can deliver the same effects painlessly. This has enabled the treatment to move from being medically administered to being available in the beauty industry.

x

Latest posts

Back