Emm really? - CND discontinuations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tips don't bother me as I use velocity most of the time anyway.

What about the scentsations..quite alot of people on here at least loved the pear and dandelion handwash..was it not selling? The peach one sounded lush too =/

Geeg, has the new "thing" got something to do with the other pre set timers on the lamp?

There are a few new "things" and I won't be answering that question now will I?:wink2:

Gahh hehe..had to try :)

Gahh hehe..had to try :)

Of course you did .. you're a nail technician!! :green: ... We are all so impatient for new things and we are all bored easily!! One thing I can tell you .... if it's from CND it will be good; but I think we all know that.

Of course you did .. you're a nail technician!! :green: ... We are all so impatient for new things and we are all bored easily!! One thing I can tell you .... if it's from CND it will be good; but I think we all know that.

Amen! :)

There are a few new "things" and I won't be answering that question now will I?

Definitely is to do with the lamp else you would have said no! ;) hehe x

Last edited:
Well if new and better products are on their way I think I will survive :) Also can't wait to find out about the products to go with the new lamps.

The tips don't bother me as I use velocity most of the time anyway.

What about the scentsations..quite alot of people on here at least loved the pear and dandelion handwash..was it not selling? The peach one sounded lush too =/

Geeg, has the new "thing" got something to do with the other pre set timers on the lamp?

I heard a cnd educator say that they thought the extra settings on the lamp may be for a soak off gel earlier this year ? How true that is though I do not know :)

Last edited:
Just echoing what's been said ! We love additives ! So much more cost effective for us nail techs and we can let our creativity run wild - fantastic !

We've known about performance being discontinued for ages so I stopped using them and got used to tailoring tips. Reducing the well takes seconds and you needed to blend performance anyways so it's just a tiny extra step.

As for washes and lotions I guess they can't keep things on the shelves that aren't selling , need to make way for new scents in the range.

Discontinuations can seem like the end of the world to Begin with but think of ky this way - if CND thought they would lose loyal customers by doing it they wouldn't. They need to make room for new , exciting innovations ! And I just can't wait !!! :)

There is no other company where I get excited when they discontinue things.:)

I love being "in the know" and I am a tease!! I did not like not being told about the label change :irked: but now I'm over it! It is what it is, as they say. Adapt. :green:

You know, you totally summed up everything in the last word.

There are many industries that change quickly but, for such a young industry, I think we're a step above the rest. We've had so many new things come and go in such a short space of time that it's quite amazing.

Yes, it may be difficult to let go of a few favoured products... but if we stayed using the same few products that we had in the beginning we wouldn't have had half of the amazing things that are available to us today. Taking it wider, if we'd not accepted laptops/computers, then the internet, etc, etc then we'd all still be pootling along on our own. Innovations open the world up and let us advance.

Plus, it's kinda cool; like being a kid at Christmas with all the new stuff! :D (However, that's not an invitation to keep teasing us :wink2::lol:).

One question - should I be panic buying clear formation tips?!

Latest posts

Back