Emm really? - CND discontinuations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetyStacey

Reaction score
Just seen a post from Fingernailfixer about CND's soon to be no longer products...quite annoyed with some of the phase outs :(

CND – 2012 Product Discontinuations | Solessence

What on earth are they getting rid of almost all the coloured brisa's for??

Because we don't need them anymore now that we have the same additives. We can colour our own gel when we need it instead of watching it sit on a shelf. No point in having both.

because we have additives now. Any colours that we had in brisa we can now make ourselves! plus many more.

Because we don't need them anymore now that we have the same additives. We can colour our own gel when we need it instead of watching it sit on a shelf. No point in having both.

snap!!! sorry!

Makes sencs additives or shellac can do most things!
And don't forget CND are always working on something new to bring to the industry ...
Maybe they are clearing the way?

Ditto what they said lol ^^

Of course, forgot about that...but isn't that going to be more expensive..to buy both the additives and the brisa? Instead of just having the coloured brisa. I know people will obviously already have the additives for shellac anyways, but for those who don't..

Makes sencs additives or shellac can do most things!
And don't forget CND are always working on something new to bring to the industry ...
Maybe they are clearing the way?

Yeah theres supposedly been something new coming out sometime soon anyway..what that is i'm not being told lol

well not really, the additives per pot are cheaper than a pot of brisa and they last longer. you only need a little bit to colour gel and you'll always have clear and white brisa in your kit anyway.

And you can buy clear brisa in the big squeezey bottle and that works out lots cheaper than the little pots.

Your additives will be good with your shellac , brisa and retention+

So you will save a lot of space and money , even better for mobile techs !

And you can buy clear brisa in the big squeezey bottle and that works out lots cheaper than the little pots.

Your additives will be good with your shellac , brisa and retention+

So you will save a lot of space and money , even better for mobile techs !

Oh, I've only seen the pots on S2...and the big bottle is the brisa gloss...wheres the sculpting gel in squeezy bottles?

Humm they used to sell It , maybe call and ask?

I just had a look at the list... I don't care about the brisa colours but why performance tips? They changed my life. What will we use now?

velocity? they can be tailored to suit anyone. or sculpt xx

I curled in a corner and cried when I heared that eclipse were discontinued lol! But I'm now back to velocity so it's all good!

Gotta make way for new things that you are going to love just as much!! :wink2:

Of course, forgot about that...but isn't that going to be more expensive..to buy both the additives and the brisa? Instead of just having the coloured brisa. I know people will obviously already have the additives for shellac anyways, but for those who don't..
No, not in the slightest.

When you think about it: you could either buy gels in all assorted colours, l&p in all assorted colours (even though you only use a small amount), and shellac in 500 different colours. All of which would be left on the shelf, languishing with a sad little look, humming an ever-so-slightly audible version of 'all by myself' in the style of Bridget Jones.

Or... You could purchase gel and l&p in a few colours, which will be in constant use, and then you could totally customise each and every service for the client. Which would also make them think they were getting more value for their treatment!

The additives are not at all expensive and allow you to create as many new colours as you can imagine. Plus it's fun to play!

Gotta make way for new things that you are going to love just as much!! :wink2:
Oh Lordy - you are as much a tease as fee was on Sunday!! It shouldn't be allowed ;)

Oh Lordy - you are as much a tease as fee was on Sunday!! It shouldn't be allowed ;)

I love being "in the know" and I am a tease!! I did not like not being told about the label change :irked: but now I'm over it! It is what it is, as they say. Adapt. :green:

The tips don't bother me as I use velocity most of the time anyway.

What about the scentsations..quite alot of people on here at least loved the pear and dandelion handwash..was it not selling? The peach one sounded lush too =/

Geeg, has the new "thing" got something to do with the other pre set timers on the lamp?

The tips don't bother me as I use velocity most of the time anyway.

What about the scentsations..quite alot of people on here at least loved the pear and dandelion handwash..was it not selling? The peach one sounded lush too =/

Geeg, has the new "thing" got something to do with the other pre set timers on the lamp?

What pear and dandelion discontinued!!!!! Oh that's it. I'm not using it to wash anymore just going to sniff instead, it will last longer :)
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back