Engagement rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone's looking for quality but not too badly priced diamonds go to primestyle. It is an American site and I was a bit unsure to start with cos the prices are so good but it's buying straight from the manufacturer & I got my triology diamond ring (first page) from there, they are all half a carat each and it was £360 should of been £2700!!! I know that sounds so crazy but it's true and I've had it checked over here in England and they are all real diamonds!! I'm so chuffed, honestly girls you won't be disappointed!! X

Seriously?

That sounds crazy...I will check it out...is the colour and clarity any good?

I like a bit of vintage-navy blue sapphire ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388946168.632721.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388946131.832324.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388946131.832324.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 526
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388953632.119421.jpg

This is mine x

If anyone's looking for quality but not too badly priced diamonds go to primestyle. It is an American site and I was a bit unsure to start with cos the prices are so good but it's buying straight from the manufacturer & I got my triology diamond ring (first page) from there, they are all half a carat each and it was £360 should of been £2700!!! I know that sounds so crazy but it's true and I've had it checked over here in England and they are all real diamonds!! I'm so chuffed, honestly girls you won't be disappointed!! X

Did they agree the carat was correct? The rings are fab.. May have to leave a hint for the boyfriend when I'm ready! They've got my perfect ring there for $1,500 which I assume is approx £800? And I never thought I could get that ring as its like £3,000/4,000 here !! Lol xx

Did they agree the carat was correct? The rings are fab.. May have to leave a hint for the boyfriend when I'm ready! They've got my perfect ring there for $1,500 which I assume is approx £800? And I never thought I could get that ring as its like £3,000/4,000 here !! Lol xx

I'm dubious. What about cut/colour/clarity? There's got to be a reason they're so cheap. Do you get a certification outlining the 4 C's?

Yes rippers roo I agree I have had a look and you can get a 1ct solitaire for £400?? They average at £5000 in most jewellers...I think the clarity and colour must be really really bad ......I don't think they are any good

I'm dubious. What about cut/colour/clarity? There's got to be a reason they're so cheap. Do you get a certification outlining the 4 C's?

Mobile we seem to agree on everything hahaha!!!! Xx

I would be very scared aswell.. I would want to see the ring in person but if it Is correct then its a steal xx

I have to agree with Mobile Manicure. My husband purchased my engagement ring from a jewellers in the states, I lived in the states whilst he lived here, and it was $10,000 for a 2 carat princess cut solitaire. I would imagine that a trilogy ring equalling 1 1/2 carats should be close to the same price. I would wonder about the quality of the 4 c's.

I'm loving this thread! Hubby wants to buy me new engagement / wedding rings. Been married almost 6 years and have gained weight so haven't worn mine in a while. We were advised not to get the size altered with mine as the diamonds may come loose.
Anyhow....went for a little window shop today and saw these. Didn't have my size so took a pic with them on my pinky. I think they're really pretty but I just can't decide!! Opinions please.....??

1388957544670.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What is the link for this please? I have to see! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is mine nearly 8 years old. Excuse the fat fingers xx

Attachments

• 1388957759331.jpg
    1388957759331.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 549
I'm loving this thread! Hubby wants to buy me new engagement / wedding rings. Been married almost 6 years and have gained weight so haven't worn mine in a while. We were advised not to get the size altered with mine as the diamonds may come loose.
Anyhow....went for a little window shop today and saw these. Didn't have my size so took a pic with them on my pinky. I think they're really pretty but I just can't decide!! Opinions please.....??

View attachment 51940

Stunning. I wouldn't say no.

Excuse the fat hairy fingers haha. Ring also needs a good clean as I NEVER take it off lol

1388958638436.jpg

XxxX

I think you get what you pay for. Ideally we would all have fantastic 5ct huge diamonds on our fingers for £500 :D
We can dream LOL

I posted a pic of my ring earlier but I also have another ring my husband brought me and I sometimes wear this one on my wedding finger

Attachments

• 1388958877657.jpg
    1388958877657.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 520

View attachment 51940

Loooooove !!!xx

View attachment 51940

Gorgeous, just showed them to my OH in case he ever decides to make an honest woman of me. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back