Entity Pink and White Full Set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrenchQueen

Reaction score
I have just changed to entity and am really happy with the results... It's like starting out all over again.. different application techniques. Exciting though.
I'm thinking I'll use this pic for on my business cards and brochures. What do you think?:Grope:

nice nails, it might be my pc but the smile line looks off a little and a bit thick on some fingers and on one of the finger i can see too deep into the smiley line bit, im not a nail pro yet so i cant really give any advice im sorry if it were me preferably id add a little more powder or gel?( i dont which you used) where the smile line is so it doesnt look so raised and more blended, its not raised but the dark line by the smile line gives the illusion it is or is that how its supposed to be im still new at this lol they are pretty pretty nails

Last edited:
I really like them the clarity is amazing!
The smile on middle n poss the index needs to be deeper if you want perfect consistency and maybe moving it up a teeny tiny amount might give the wearer longevity. zone one is too thick at edge so just bevel downwards with your file and they'll be thinner.
Def a good pic for your cards - just maybe photoshop the white thinner on the thumb.

Gr8 job

I like them although I agree the free edge is a little heavy and could be thinned down. Also, and this is just my taste, if the the free edge was shorter I think they would look much prettier and more balanced.

Very nice though! :hug:

Thanks for your comments.
I love the clarity also. It's one of the reasons I first tried it. I was so into the product I used to use that I did not expect to like entity as much as I do. I am just so happy with it.

The nails are my best friends and she definately likes them long. I usually have to talk her down to this length. She works in retail and I get so many referals from her, which is great, I generally rebalance her nails every 3 weeks so there is no need to have the whites any deeper to make them last longer.

I use entity too and really like it. your nails look great and has inspired me to get some of my photos done and put them up.

did you use pink, pinker or pinkest? I use pink or pinker and i really like the pinker with white. pink is nice with natural

tigi

Latest posts

Back