Environ or swissdermyl???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
Can anyone give me any advice don't know which to go with for my new beauty room, had the environ rep out and the result pictures were fantastic even from just using products without the machine as l can't afford the machine at the mo, but the lift facial sounds pretty impressive from swissdermyl...... anyone have any experince with what client results are like from these ranges? :confused:

hi, i know calla on this site uses swiss dermyl and gets on great with it, i also looked into this range and would have gone with it but at the time they were not distributing it in ireland

just bumping up any advice please x

The Perfect Lift from SwissDermyl is FAB!
I use the full range and my clients love it - as do I. The Enzyme Peel is one of those "flippin heck, how did you do that?!" products, and retails extremely well. Andy and Julie are great people to deal with, and now that the retail packaging has been redesigned it looks less dated.
If you would like more details about the range just pm me. I'm back to back all day today so won't be on the board until this evening but I'll be sure to answer any questions you might have.
They'll send you an info pack and some samples too - ask for some enzyme peel, the dna repair serum and some renewing cream. You won't be disappointed!
They're really helpful to all their clients and have some remarkable financial help for new businesses. There is no startup order and there is never any minimum order either.
I've pmed you their contact number.

calla

please would you let me have their details too? Am opening in four weeks and the facial range is one that i just havent sorted out yet.

many thanks

tigi

I use icon ultralift and algologie and my results with clients are brilliant. I have used the other products and machines you have mentioned and they aren't as good, plus value for money in these trying times!! xxxx:hug:

ooh yes! yur the salon openining in 4 weeks, just to let you know there was no minimum order or start up cost for my algologie products, and am sure you can do a rental plan with icon. I also got free training, quality! xx

just bumping up any advice please x

I would recommend Icon Ultra Lift as I have one of these machines, they are fab. I use it regularly on my mum and the difference is amazing. The reason I went for this machine is because you can also do the body with the same machine, you only need to change the probes. In the spa I can do offers with the machine too and this helps to generate new business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have just been nattering with SwissDermyl and have learnt that they do distribute to Southern Ireland, for those of you who thought they didn't!

Latest posts

Back