Epil pro hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have searched for this but to no avail! I'm trying to find out about Epil pro progressive permanant hair removal, i've not been able to find the company that sells/leases the machines either, can anyone help........?

Any therapists out there that use it in their salons or have it done??

Thanks!!

Does it really permanently remove hair? and how much is a session? and how many are needed (roughly)

thanks x

Thanks Noodle, yeah i've seen this website before, it's actually just a salon that offers it, i'm trying to find out where i can train in it or buy or lease the machine, thanks tho! xx

Hi hun, might be worth you having a look at this, from personal experience, my Mam has had very poor results with this system and from the replies I got it's apparently not much different from plucking......

Permanent Hair Removal Help!

HTH

I found this listing for Epil pro in my Professional Beauty directory. The company is Absolute Alternative Ltd, the phone number is 0845 225 2909.

I just rememered ... when someone first explained this system to me, they described it as "permanent reduction" and not "permanent removal".

Thanks for the help geeks! :)

Thanks for the number rouge, think i'll call them tomorrow. I'm basically trying to look at different treatments to offer in my new salon hopefully open in a few weeks!! Aghrr!! Sooo excited but my brain is going to explode with organising stuff! I'm tempted to go along the IPL or lazer hair removal route tho and invest in some good training and machine, thanks again!!

Latest posts

Back