Essential Nails course Results!!! Yay!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieanne27uk

Reaction score
:D :D :D
I was feeling quite bored and miserable this morning, but now I am mega pleased!! A nice lady from Essential Nails just rang me to give me the results of my Airbrushing course. I got a Distinction!! Yay!! I'm very surprised... my work must have been better than I thought, I was unsure whether I would pass!!! Just thought I'd tell everyone.. no-one at work is very interested, as I work in an engineering company and they are all men!!!

Julie:D :D

Well Done xxx:cool:

congrats ... thats a nice start to the day isnt it :) Well done!

CONGRATULATIONS
Well done hun!

Well done hun!!

Thank you very much!!! I want to go home and do some airbrushing now!!:D

COngratulations Julieanne!
I have been debating anout this course for a while - great to hear you enjoyed it and got such a good result.
KxXx

well done julie....now you'll be airbrushing everything you lay your hands on:biggrin:

Congratulations Julie :D xxx

A very big Well done.:p What was the course like?

I am very tempted and keen to learn airbrushing but as usual a short supply of money especially as I don't think my clients (not that I have very many yet - slowly increasing :) ) would want it!!

Thanks
Mel

Hi,

I thought the course was really good. I enjoyed doing it, the best part about it is that there is no time limit to it. You can take as long as you need to complete it... which was great for me, as I don't do nails as a full time job so I could fit in the training when I had time.

The downside is that is is expensive, I spent loads of money on extra stuff like masking and paints.. though that is probably because I'm a compulsive nail stuff shopper!!:rolleyes:

well done. i would love to do that course i have been thinking about it for a long time, i might just go for it after my hols next year
well done again :)

Glad you did well in the course and got a distinction, fantastic!

Well done you! I would love to be able to airbrush. Maybe one day!

Congratulations!!

Congratspink.gif

On your Distinction, they are a lovely bunch at essential nails and the courses are great! as you know LOL

Take care and be proud of your achievement!

Latest posts

Back