Essex Geek Meet Sat 20th May

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snickers

Massively Geeky
Reaction score
Hi Peeps

I'm hosting a Geek Meet this Saturday at mine, I'm in Eastwood. If you fancy popping along just PM me for details.

7.30pm onwards

Sos for the short notice..............

x

I'd love to come along Pauline. I'll try and get Dilek too. It would be great to catch up with my Geeky buddies - I need cheering up, not to mention a wee vino:hug:

Good hope you can both make it.

Chris I need your phone numbers again hunny as my darling daughter deleted all my numbers from my phone for me, so sorry for not being in touch lately, hope to see you Sat and Dilek xxx

i'll be there :green:

I'll be there with bells on, oh and my nail stuff too, so we can have a play.

Can't wait to catch up with you all again, what more could we want, wine, nibbles and playing with nail stuff....... Heaven.:D:D:D

Don't forget to bring a few nail bits to play with girls.

Yeah we must play "Well done Wendy". as well as have a wee wine or 2!!!! :wink2: Got a feeling I may be a bit worse for wear as I'm on a girls night out on Friday :rolleyes: but hey ho I'll hang in there :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you Girls, newbies welcome.

x

id be interested so would Princesslilly if the offer is open

I know i'm right when i say, the more the merrier.

Come on everyone, all nail techs welcome.:)

Hope to see more of you for the Geek meet tonight, it is always a right laugh and goes on all night.

huh
only just saw this.... been slaving over a nail desk all day.... log on and this!!!! I would of come too!!! :cry:

iT'S NOT TOO LATE HUN IF YOU WANT TO COME PM ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS

Would have loved to have come along tonight with jaffacake, (who by the way gave me a lovely tan)! but my little boy not well so being mummy!! sooooooooooo gutted! Pencil me in for the next one pleeeeeease!!:cry: Have a good night!

Next Time!!!! For Definate! Was Too Late By The Time I Saw This.... X X X X Hope You Had A Good Night Girls X

Latest posts

Back