Essie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellybean83

Reaction score
hey geeks...

I just wondered if anyone here uses the nail polish brand Essie, i found them on nailsbymail.co.uk They have a large range of colours and as im just starting out im looking into polishes and differents brands....

can you recomend?thanks

I've been using the Essie range of polishes for quite a while and am very happy with them.

Their Smoothies range of hand and body lotions are pretty scrummy too btw.

I have quite a few essie polishes, they are lovely to work with. These aren't the only brand I have though.. I also use sparitual and misa. I choose these three because the coverage is great and I find them easy to apply... :biggrin:

yey im an essie fan too :)

xx

essie are ok but i much prefer jessica or OPI nail polishes. the essie hand lotions etc im not a big fan of either xx

hey geeks...

I just wondered if anyone here uses the nail polish brand Essie, i found them on nailsbymail.co.uk They have a large range of colours and as im just starting out im looking into polishes and differents brands....

can you recomend?thanks
good question love, im asking my self the same thing :) i have opi and i wanted to try jessica ( as that is my name lol ) but the girl that was at the jessica stand at the sydney show REALLY put me off!!! so i went over to essi and they where lovely and the colours looked great!

Can't comment on Essie as i have never used them but had a look on the site and would say that if you are a professional you could probably get them a lot cheaper.The prices look like retail prices im sure there are wholesalers that do Essie.Im sure ive seen them in some of the catalogues.

I do like Essie polishes. I use Cherry Pop and Marshmallow for my French mani's. It's a great look. If you go to their website, they have a chart of the different combos for French looks.

I think Essie is a nice polish and a good price...about $3.50 US dollars. HTH! :)

im just starting out so just thought i would see what brand is popular with you lot and clients.
where supplies a good range of different branded polishes?? i think i may get one of a few different brands so i can try them out my self to see which i prefer, could you point me in the direction of the best place that supplies at a good rate?

I know Beauty Exress sell Essie...

Latest posts

Back