ET facial oil and makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Surprised no client has already asked me this already!

I only tend to use my ET facial oil at night but I have a dry patch on my right cheek and thought I would use it in the morning as well but wondered how it would work with my makeup (hate minerals).

Will try it out soon but want to wait till I have a day in the house, which won't be till Sunday so I thought I would ask lovely geeks what they thought :)

Sorry I don't know the answer but have you joined the eve Taylor group on Facebook? They are fantastic at answering these sort of questions.

Surprised no client has already asked me this already!

I only tend to use my ET facial oil at night but I have a dry patch on my right cheek and thought I would use it in the morning as well but wondered how it would work with my makeup (hate minerals).

Will try it out soon but want to wait till I have a day in the house, which won't be till Sunday so I thought I would ask lovely geeks what they thought :)

My foundation doesn't t sit right, it's wont blend into my skin and looks streaky. I have oily skin and use no.3 oil. I just stick to using it at night now lol xx

Thanks guys x

I use No.1 or No.5 ET oils both morning and night. I have never had a problem with make-up. Once you've applied toner and moisturiser over the top it doesn't feel any different to me than any other moisturiser. Just wait for a few minutes like you would with any moisturiser before applying make-up.

I always use my ET face oil morning and night..I'm an oily skin and I find my make up goes on better one I have used the oil, toner, moisturiser..

My foundation doesn't t sit right, it's wont blend into my skin and looks streaky. I have oily skin and use no.3 oil. I just stick to using it at night now lol xx

And I use it both morning and night, I have oily skin and use no.3 as well and I find it gives a good base for my makeup

Latest posts

Back