Eve taylor manual, which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi
I have ordered a few products from eve and need the manual but on the order form there is two manuals. Which one is it that comes with the kits?
Posted via Mobile Device

The one iv got is called The Navigater it was £10 just phone up and they will order it for you..I bought the mobile kit but still unsure with the products to be honest which is the best way to use things.Im used to creams out of big tubs and these are all different.I was thinking of having a Eve facial from a therapist then i can see how they apply etc untill i can afford the training.Good luck x

Hi - I'm about to buy the Eve Taylor Mobile skincare kit but am thinking of getting the Navigator too. Has anyone read it? Would you say it's worth the £10? I'm a bit lost with it all to be honest and could use a bible such as this (if it's any good!!):confused:

Hi I got the navigator too, its full of useful info and tells you what's in each product and for what they're used for etc, but I'm still going to get the other booklet as I too need more info on the products and when/how to use them, particularly the serums and other products that aren't in the mobile kit.
So yes, I would say that the navigator is deffo worth £10...xXx

Yes, I agree, the nagivator is an excellent reference book. I didn't pay £10 though, I got it free when I attended the Product Knowledge Course.

Thanks guys - I've gone ahead and ordered it. I also ordered the mobile therapist skincare kit and the celebration christmas candles (that apparently you can use as a moisturizer too as it's organic palm oil wax ...who knew?!)
Have you got any recommendations for any more of their products.. anything that stands out? :)

Does the manual give you a variety of facials and the breakdown of products used in that facial?

Hey bronze wolf it has a section at the back of it called facial proceedure and instruction that tells you what order to use everything in and the Navigator was worth every penny.
Im just about to do the training as they've finally brought the training to Newcastle YAY!!!!!

Latest posts

Back