Eve Taylor Online Shopping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with the Eve Taylor website, I just cannot place an online order for some reason. I have logged in as usual but it just doesn't have the add to basket or prices any more? :irked: I tried a few weeks ago and it was the same thing, I had to order over the phone then as well, and they couldn't give me a reason why it wasn't working online?

I know I can phone tomorrow... I was just hoping to get the order out of the way now whilst having a little chill time.

All best laid plans and all that lol!!

Its working fine for me ,just tried it.Do you think your virus protection may be stopping you purchase.

I have the same problem. I have never been able to buy online, even though i am registered. It doesn't show prices either.

I think Gillian may have got a point.. I think I will get my hubby to do a little tweak of my browser settings when he gets home. I have ordered over the phone now but will sort it for the next time.

Thanks Gillian x

Latest posts

Back