Eve Taylor or Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to stock Eve Taylor! I used it when I was training many years ago and loved it. Going to register tomorrow I think. I remember there being a mobile kit a long time ago, had everything in but in smaller sizes...can anyone tell me if they still do this and what the cost is please?

Thanks!

Last time I looked they stocked the mobile kit. We can't post pro prices on here but take a look at their website.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Perhaps it was the fantastic Liz Earle brand that you saw?

How silly you are right I have completely got it mixed up, that's embarrassing :-s very sorry, although its good to know that Eve Taylor is for professionals only I am definitely going to look into their products!

Your clients can buy Eve Taylor retail products online though from several sites, including their own. It's not salon exclusive...

Isn't a demalogica opening order a four figure amount? I'm looking into skin care ranges at the moment and that's what I've heard it is.

Dermalogica everytime, its amazing. Cheaper alternatives are ok if your on a budget xx

Why would your client order Eve Taylor online where it's the same price we would retail Eve Taylor at and pay postage with dermalogica it is sold much cheaper than what we would retail??

There are a couple of reasons why.

Convenience.
Time is money. The client may not have the time to go into the salon to pick up a product and is prepared to pay the postage because of the convenience factor.

Stock issues.
If the salon is out of stock, or has decided not to stock a slow moving product then the client will purchase it online. This is why it's important to really understand your clients' buying habits to ensure that you've always got stock.

Gifts.
If a husband/family member sees the product being used in the bathroom they may have no idea where it came from but google is their friend! Even more so at this time of year when men are traditionally useless at buying something their woman actually wants!

The very fact that companies have online stores shows that there is a demand for it.

My target market is the client in my shop having the facial if I don't have the stock they need fair enough buy it online but they are who I'm trying to sell to so they are who is going to prefer to buy there and then in the salon. I don't retail much other than Eve Taylor for many of the reasons your saying they can get it online cheaper ext especially opi which is in tkmax as well as elemis and many others but I feel as Eve Taylor is same price we sell and non on ebay less likely to go online

Dermalogica is cheaper online so I think after maybe buying it once they will probably then find it cheaper online then no repeat sale

We've just taken on a salon whose retail sales had plummeted by 90% in a year.
The final straw came when a client had a facial in the salon, declined to buy the recommended product then stood in the salon with her iphone and proudly announced to the receptionist, and the assembled clients at the nail bar part and in the waiting area that she had just bought the recommended product from FeelUnique £7 cheaper with free shipping and free samples!

That's why I have got rid of opi people said its in the pound shop and ebay must be old or unpopular colours but still and tkmax near me has loads of opi and elemis gift sets and essie polish Ect choosing retail is hard

The good thing about Dermalogica is they do give you lots of GWP items, Luxury foil sample packs, 50ml cleaners etc then also loads and I mean loads of samples a loyal regular facial client NEVER leaves me empty handed as I give them a little something as well a samples and when clients purchases something they get a larger GWP

Only problem with Eve Taylor they don't have everything in a sample :/

Hi all, out of interest does Eve Taylor do a glycolic facial? I have quiet a few clients who can't live without them!
I'm Very Interested in this brand you have all said such good things about the company and products!
I was looking into environ and dermalogica originally :)

thanx in advance x

Latest posts

Back