Eve Taylor products and pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

any of you that use Eve Taylor for your facials have you ever used it on a pregnant client?

I have just got the mobile kit and I have had a booking today but my lady says she is 12 weeks pregnant, NOW i would,nt normaly use anything that has oils in it.

Can anyone recommend a good facial cream that would be suitable for her is I car,nt use Eve Taylor.

If I can which one would I use I know you car,nt use Lavander or Chamile

Last edited:
Hi

i emailed them a while ago with this query and they said they are not safe as they contain so many different oils.

It's not worth the risk in my opinion. I know someone who miscarried the day after an aromatherapy massage and of course it could well have been going to happen anyway and was just a coincidence, but her story has made me extra cautious about it!

BB
x

I called them when i had a pregranant client for a facial and they told me that the soothing range was ok to use on my client.

Well i think that's terrible that they don't give the same advice to everyone.

All their staff should know the products inside out and be able to give the same, correct advice to everyone shouldn't they?!

BB
x

having worked for eve taylor i can assure you all staff are product aware and if you ask a question you will get a answer. it may not be straight away but they will always get back to you.

i would always recommend the soothing range for pregnant women.

I use all the range on pregnant women apart from the booster oils and massage oils - where I would then use a normal massage medium like almond, jojoba or grapeseed. HTH x

Latest posts

Back