Eve Taylor Range - Please Help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my delivery today... LOVE it!!

My plan is to replace everything with professional sized products as I run out. I want it all now!! Hahaha.

Does anybody know how to do the pressure point massage?

As I was reading through the manual, the instructions said to double cleanse. Is that just to separate cleanses with the same cleanser or am I being really silly?!

Lol!! Xx

You can use the same cleanser twice

OR

Use the Purifying wash first if there is a lot of makeup or surface oil/debris to really help soften and remove it easier, and then choose the balancing or soothing cleanser as per their skin type and condition! :-D

Thanks Matthew, you've been such a help!!

Hi Sarah. I think u are renting out the wee room I used to in Moneyreagh! Glad things are going well for you. I have had Eve Taylor in my salon in Comber for two and a half years now and it's fab. Are you going on the training at the beginning of April? Can't wait for that! So excited I could burst!
If you can, order some of the peel masks. Clients love these. Hope you love the range as much as we do.
The retail will just fly off the shelves.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on!

Hi Sarah. I think u are renting out the wee room I used to in Moneyreagh! Glad things are going well for you. I have had Eve Taylor in my salon in Comber for two and a half years now and it's fab. Are you going on the training at the beginning of April? Can't wait for that! So excited I could burst!
If you can, order some of the peel masks. Clients love these. Hope you love the range as much as we do.
The retail will just fly off the shelves.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on!

No way!! Passion?! Lol, small world!! :)

I didn't know about the course at the start of April :-( How do I get info about it? Where is it?

Love the products, absolutely fab!! They look really professional and smell amazing!! :-D xx

Hey Matt

What's taught on the eve.product course?

The training is excellent!
Its not only product training, but showing you the 'Systems of Analysis'
This is a way of looking at a person and being able to tell things about them from their posture, ear shape, body shape, shape of their feet and mannerisms.

Its amazing what you learn and how you can in effect 'read' people. For instance you will learn how to tell if someone is a nervous person, grumpy in the mornings, a stress head, if they have a bad diet, which in line they were concieved! This is just a few snippets of what you will learn!
Honestly it IS amazing!

So the first day is spent learning all about the products in the morning, and this really brings them to life and shows you how effective they are.
In the afternoon you learn about the 'SOA'
The second day you recap and split into pairs and use your knowlege to 'read' each other!
This is followed by a demonstration of a treatment using the products!
You willrecieve a copy of the Navigator - the essential guide of the products, a package about theproducts to take notes on, and a package on the SOA to take PLENTY of notes on!

BE WARNED!!! Listen carefully and write as much as you possibly can!!!!
There is so much information given that its essential you take plenty of notes! I could easily do the training again because im sure I'll have missed writing loads down!
The hospitality is fab!! its not just like a sausage roll n cheese sarnie - you are well looked after!

Get yourself on it Craig an learn some amazing things!!!

Hope thats answered your question! :-D

Training booked!! So excited :-D I see you liked my post on the Facebook page, Matthew, recognised your photo!! Lol.

Another product to consider is the Ultra Soothing Cleanser. This is fab as a flash mask also. So if you get a new client with extremely dry skin or an existing client who has returned from holiday and had lots of sun it will really help hydrate the skin, and it gives the clients a bit of a wow when you tell them you are cleansing with it then leaving it on for about 5 mins to hydrate the skin!!

Honestly, I love these products, there is soooo much to learn. Ive been using it for about 3 years now and I still think there is more to them than I know. Have you seen the Eve Taylor facebook page recently, Marie the educator has just done a facial on Kirsty Gallagher and her skin looks fab.

It would be really nice if one day the brand gets the recognition it deserves and is up there with the likes of Dermalogica, Clinique etc. expecially as they treat their customers so well and ensure there is no ebay selling and not available in store (unlike the aforementioned)

H xx

It would be really nice if one day the brand gets the recognition it deserves and is up there with the likes of Dermalogica, Clinique etc. expecially as they treat their customers so well and ensure there is no ebay selling and not available in store (unlike the aforementioned)

H xx

I completely agree!!!!
The more we promote it as stockists and do our bit, the more the name gets known.
The affordability factor is a main reason so many people are converting over from mentioned brands, consumers can see that the quality is just as good but without needing to be super rich to buy it!

This brand growing from strength to strength and I'm glad to be using it!!!

Thanks Matt and have to say I'm loving the new pic although you look like you should be working at a London Bank than doing wonderful Eve Taylor facials :) xx

Thanks Matt and have to say I'm loving the new pic although you look like you should be working at a London Bank than doing wonderful Eve Taylor facials :) xx

Lol!
Cheers I'll take it as a compliment! I have many looks..... My therapist look, my smart look as you can see on the pic and my chavvy look! - no one would ever think I'm a skin therapist when I'm in chavvy wear! He he

Ha Ha completely agree, I too have many personas, some mornings no one would ever trust me with their skin care/ beauty treatments if they saw me on the school run!!!

I do know that they have released a new enzyme with lemongrass and it smells sooooo much better and the results are fab. They are also releasing it for retail.

I do know that they have released a new enzyme with lemongrass and it smells sooooo much better and the results are fab. They are also releasing it for retail.

Yeah? when was that?
Sounds fab

Latest posts

Back