Eve Taylor Systems of Analysis course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have had some information through about this course and thought it sounded interesting, and I was wondering if any of you had done it? It is a fair trek to Peterborough for me and wondering if it is worth it! If you have, what were your thoughts on it - was it beneficial?

Thanks!

I did the course 2 years ago... It was amazing!, I'd definitely recommend you to do it, it's absolutely fascinating!! it's very intense, you literally need to scribble notes like mad the whole way through!! Xx

I did the course 2 years ago... It was amazing!, I'd definitely recommend you to do it, it's absolutely fascinating!! it's very intense, you literally need to scribble notes like mad the whole way through!! Xx

Thankyou for replying :) and thankyou for your enthusiasm for it! Just out of interest, if say you looked at so let's ears, what could this say and how would it help in your treatment? I am wondering how I can apply it to my treatments.

It's more of a well being thing. For instance, there's marks around the ears that are linked to a bad diet. If you spotted those, you could advise your client to have a healthier diet which in turn would also improve her skin.

I find that these wee added bits of knowledge give you the edge over other therapists. So many of my clients are riveted when I start pointing out bits and pieces and asking questions, they love it!! Xx

It's more of a well being thing. For instance, there's marks around the ears that are linked to a bad diet. If you spotted those, you could advise your client to have a healthier diet which in turn would also improve her skin.

I find that these wee added bits of knowledge give you the edge over other therapists. So many of my clients are riveted when I start pointing out bits and pieces and asking questions, they love it!! Xx

I would be one of them! I love things like that and making my clients go wow, how did you know that?! Sounds amazing, thankyou again for your reply :)

I would be one of them! I love things like that and making my clients go wow, how did you know that?! Sounds amazing, thankyou again for your reply :)

Not a problem. It really is an amazing course. The trainer that took the one I did was able to tell me that my dads side of the family suffer with respiratory problems... Just by looking at my nostrils!!!!!!!! Lol. Xx

Sounds amazing, I love stuff like this! I may have to do this course then...haha! Thanks again for your reply :)

Not a problem. It really is an amazing course. The trainer that took the one I did was able to tell me that my dads side of the family suffer with respiratory problems... Just by looking at my nostrils!!!!!!!! Lol. Xx

WOW! That is insane. Me wants some of this knowledge!

Hi Hellishbellish, I done the course At the start of last year. It was really interesting.

Eve Taylor is a spectacular lady, a fountain of incredible knowledge.

The SOA (systems of analysis) day left me wanting more. I wish Eve Taylor could write a book.

Would also love to do Eve Taylor Aromatherapy class.

P.s I done the SOA day in Edinburgh.

P x

Hi Hellishbellish, I done the course At the start of last year. It was really interesting.

Eve Taylor is a spectacular lady, a fountain of incredible knowledge.

The SOA (systems of analysis) day left me wanting more. I wish Eve Taylor could write a book.

Would also love to do Eve Taylor Aromatherapy class.

P.s I done the SOA day in Edinburgh.

P x

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sounds like there's a lot of love for this course!

Latest posts

Back