Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took on the ET range last year. I shopped around looking at all the different ranges. I knew the basics about aromatherapy and really wanted to take on an aromatherapy range. I know what you mean about some of the smells, but the results are fantastic, there's a wide range of products for all skin types and my clients love it as well. I'm just starting to do body treatments now and will be taking on the ET body range as well. Just a quick question to anybody who knows about the body range; I don't have shower facilities and would like to offer a body scrub treatment but I am hopeless at getting the grains off when I'm doing a facial. The ET Bio Cream Exfoliant suites me down to the ground. Does ET do a body exfoliant similar to that?

Does anyone have a list/know what is in the tester stand/ MSKP?

I have just got samples, trade prices though too as I am enrolling on a VTCT Level 2 Facial & Skin Care course to start in November. Does anyone know if this is enough as I saw on the beginning of this thread or anoher one something about possibly needing a Level 3?
Loving the samples, have known for a while from reading comments on here that I would like to go for Eve Taylor if I ever started facials! I must say, I am pleasantly suprised how reasonably priced they are too!

Thanks xx

Does anyone have a list/know what is in the tester stand/ MSKP?

I have just got samples, trade prices though too as I am enrolling on a VTCT Level 2 Facial & Skin Care course to start in November. Does anyone know if this is enough as I saw on the beginning of this thread or anoher one something about possibly needing a Level 3?
Loving the samples, have known for a while from reading comments on here that I would like to go for Eve Taylor if I ever started facials! I must say, I am pleasantly suprised how reasonably priced they are too!

Thanks xx
Here is a list whats included in the tester kit, its a great selection.

Contaning: Soothing Toner 50ml, Blancing Toner 50ml, Purifyin Toner 50ml,
Soothing Cleanser 50ml, Balancing Cleanser 50ml, Purifying Wash 50ml,
Soothing Moisture Cream 100ml, Balancing Moisture Cream 100ml Purifying Moisture Cream 100ml, Soothing Moisture Lotion 50ml, Balance Moisture Lotion 50ml,
Purifying Moisture Lotion 50ml, Exfoliating Scrub 50ml
Soothing Masque 50ml, Balancing Masque 50ml, Purifying Masque 50ml,
Solar Shield 50ml, Age Resist Day Cream 50ml, Age Resist Day Cream 50ml,
Age Resist Active Complex 50 ml, Formula No 1 30ml, Formula No 2 30ml,
Formula No 2 30ml, Formula No 3 30ml, Formula No 4 30ml, Formula No 5 30ml
Refining Eye Gel 20ml

I started with the tester kit as I wanted to be able to try the products before I decided to go with them. Needless to say I have all the professional sizes now but the tester kit is still useful for people to have a play with.

Also, I can't recommend the candles enough! They are gorgeous and you can massage with the melted wax. I always finish treatments with a hand or foot massage using the warm wax and people love it (and then buy the candles:))

Soothing Moisture Cream 100ml, Balancing Moisture Cream 100ml Purifying Moisture Cream 100ml, Soothing Moisture Lotion 50ml, Balance Moisture Lotion 50ml,
Refining Eye Gel 20ml

Thanks malewaxer, much appreciated. xx:)

Refining Eye Gel 20ml

Does anyone know roughly how many facials you could get from using the 50ml sizes?

Thanks xx

Individually they can smell a bit odd (well only a couple) but work great. I have it in my salon, and use them at home and love it all! My home collection is getting rather large now.

The basil and rosewood is my least favourite small.

X

I'm curious about the samples other people got because I only got one small sachet of cleanser & one small sachet of moisturizer. It's hard to make up your mind on a whole skincare range from two samples! :lol: Might test out the tester kit!

Does ET have very effective anti ageing product? I read earlier that normally professional size is stronger than retail, is this true in ET? my other concern with ET is they have training course for around £150 , and wondering without this course willl it be possible to use their range in the bst way? Do they have products suuitable for electric facial eg. microcurrent?

Does ET have very effective anti ageing product? I read earlier that normally professional size is stronger than retail, is this true in ET? my other concern with ET is they have training course for around £150 , and wondering without this course willl it be possible to use their range in the bst way? Do they have products suuitable for electric facial eg. microcurrent?

We do have professional only products that are available to only the therapist.

I can confirm yes to the rest of your quieries

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your response. Regarding electric facial, I couldn't find gel for facial microccurent or galvanic. I couldn't find Enzyme Peel is this Cosmeceutical product only? I was owndering if ET scrub is as effective. I short list 2 brands now, and I really have to consider all aspects this time.

Thank you for your response. Regarding electric facial, I couldn't find gel for facial microccurent or galvanic. I couldn't find Enzyme Peel is this Cosmeceutical product only? I was owndering if ET scrub is as effective. I short list 2 brands now, and I really have to consider all aspects this time.

Have you got a trade account? It will only show under the trade section.
A scrub is a scrub, only so effective no matter what brand.

The Soothing Gel Masque is positively charged and conductive for microcurrent

Have you got a trade account? It will only show under the trade section.
A scrub is a scrub, only so effective no matter what brand.

The Soothing Gel Masque is positively charged and conductive for microcurrent

Yes, I have a trade accounts, it just didn't explained the gel is suitable for electric facial. Thank you.

Yes, I have a trade accounts, it just didn't explained the gel is suitable for electric facial. Thank you.

It won't do. That's what training is for x

Do I need a shower for any of the body treatments? Can I successfully carry out an exfoliation treatment without one? Does anyone do it? Thanks X

Do I need a shower for any of the body treatments? Can I successfully carry out an exfoliation treatment without one? Does anyone do it? Thanks X

Yes you certainly can carry out some treatments without a shower and I personally think it makes it more of a luxury. They can just relax whilst you do all the work and remove products with heated mitts/towels

Thank you for your advice :)

What price range are your ET facials? Do you offer more than 1? & can anyone tell me how many facials the professional starter kit will do? x

Just bumping this up x

Latest posts

Back