Even Worse Than The Chocolate Bar On Ebay....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Mmmm, squeezy marmite .....

Well, it already has 2 bids, so people must be buying their groceries from Ebay these days :lol:

River

I know - home delivery groceries lol. dont they know asda and tesco do it already?

and Ive just seen a silicone testicle on there, going for £350.00 - why that was on the same page as marmite I have no idea !!!!!!

even worse than that was a dead fly going for £10.00

OMG. Why??????????

have no idea but it even gave you a litle story about this fly the item number is 9516463045 some people are really sad

they are - lol, says me who was just reading these listings and is probably twice as sad ha ha

What a joke!! Hmmm...I wouldn't buy a dead fly would u?

i can kinda understand the marmite bein there, my american cousins are facinated by it and you cant get it over there....

people on ebay would try and sell ice to eskimos if they thought they would make a profit.

harvey said:
and Ive just seen a silicone testicle on there, going for £350.00 - why that was on the same page as marmite I have no idea !!!!!!

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!!!!!!!

elfprincessem said:
JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!!!!!!!

What !!?? Might come in useful for some poor chap ..... :lol:

River

River said:
What !!?? Might come in useful for some poor chap ..... :lol:

River

like saying jesus christ, oh lord, get it now? :)

elfprincessem said:
like saying jesus christ, oh lord, get it now? :)

I got it !

I was jokingly replying back that for some poor guy out there in the big wide world, it might come in useful :wink2:

River

lol but who would he get to insert it? OUCH!!

harvey said:
lol but who would he get to insert it? OUCH!!

I suppose he could always go to a surgeon and see if they could do it at a reduced rate seeing as he is supplying his own parts !! :lol: :lol:

River

LOL bet thats not a request they get every day!

A surgeon probably bought it trying to keep his costs down!! HAHA LOL PMSL!!

This guy got 27 bids from people wanting to buy a dead fly for a tenner?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Im afraid that a silicone testicle pales into the background next to this.
btw, hate to be a party pooper but I imagine that the silicone testicle is for men who have had theirs removed probably due to cancer.
I wonder if its second hand though. (or second testicle).xx

Latest posts

Back