Ever had a palm reading? Was it true to life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KattyKat

Reaction score
Okay so was just reading another thread and the title got me remembering about a holiday I went on with my sons dad.

I went for a palm reading and was told I would have three children, by my (then) current boyfriend who I would marry.....:confused:

I don't think so, but it was a spooky, yet exciting experience never-the-less.
Would definitely go for another just for the 'spook'.

So has anyone else had anything similar, and was it very true to life?

I had my cards done when I was about 16 and everything she said was happening at that time and did happen in the future. So when I was 22 and split from my sons dad I decided to see what the future had in store. This time I went to a very reperatable (sp) person. He mapped out about a year of my life, im 25 now and nothing he said has happened. I know you said palm but its all relative. Think it all depends in who you go to x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I asked my friends if they fancied a party where we did some sort of pyschic reading, and everyone has been interested..... I just haven't ever got around to organising it,

The only thing I worry about is, what if they told me I had so long to live or something.... not so much fun anymore is it? :irked:

The only thing I worry about is, what if they told me I had so long to live or something.... not so much fun anymore is it? :irked:

I'd be very surprised if any 'psychic' would say something like that - would be a bit of a conversation stopper and not very likely to encourage repeat bookings! You tend to find they generally only serve out nebulous platitudes.

um my mum went to one years ago and bascially told her my dad would get ill, she would get ill, so every so often now she makes comments like "oh well I've only got 12 years left"!!! All in all it wasn't a cheery experience by the sounds of it!

I do readings myself, not with cards but with flowers from the minds eye, lol. Any sitter to a reading can change the out come of the prediction. People choose their own fate. I love readings, I have had a few and some of them have been fakes and some of them have been true to the word and haven't needed to fed information.

um my mum went to one years ago and bascially told her my dad would get ill, she would get ill, so every so often now she makes comments like "oh well I've only got 12 years left"!!! All in all it wasn't a cheery experience by the sounds of it!

That wasn't very professional of the reader, to put that sort of fright into your Mum like that.

I'm starting to learn cards and palmistry and I think they can give you a likely prediction but you can always change your path.

I like to think that fate is the cards your dealt, destiny is how you play them! X

I'm starting to learn cards and palmistry and I think they can give you a likely prediction but you can always change your path.

I like to think that fate is the cards your dealt, destiny is how you play them! X

I love that!

I also wanted to ask if anyone believes in ghosts?

I think I have seen one, well a dark, floating, shadow moved across the room towards my sons cot, the morning my Nan died. I hadn't known she had died at this point but had this overwhelming feeling of calm and relief. It's very difficult to explain, but I believe that was my Nan.

Has anyone else seen a similar kind of shadow and felt it was a spirit?

sorry going off track a little now.

I love that!

I think I have seen one, well a dark, floating, shadow moved across the room towards my sons cot, the morning my Nan died. I hadn't known she had died at this point but had this overwhelming feeling of calm and relief. It's very difficult to explain, but I believe that was my Nan.

I wasnt with my nan, a friend or my stepfather when they died, yet at the time of their passing (before I was told about it) I was felt a great sense of joy, or happiness and peace, almost like euphoria. I guess when a spirit is released from suffering and they go back to their maker, there is that sense of release.

I used to yearly to an amazimg lady. She does stone reading. Several times over the years.
I had lots of questions and she told me lots of things that have come true..
The main thing i got out of the readings is the feeling of being given and a direction when i felt i needed it most.. But there are lots show boaters out there scaring peole which is bad so go to someone with a good rep.

Sent from my GT-I5510 using SalonGeek

I wasnt with my nan, a friend or my stepfather when they died, yet at the time of their passing (before I was told about it) I was felt a great sense of joy, or happiness and peace, almost like euphoria. I guess when a spirit is released from suffering and they go back to their maker, there is that sense of release.

A family friend died earlier this year and and the day it happened when we knew nothing about what happened, the sun was shining me and my cousin were having a good day and everything felt good, and when we felt that it was at the same time that the friend passed on. It did feel like a joyful day at that moment in time but it changed dramatically with a few hours.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

When i was on holiday my friend really wanted a palm reading done so i said i'd go along with her, she talked me into having one while i was there because i "might as well".
I wasn't too convinced before i went into the room but everything the lady said was spot on! i was really weirded out by it.
The lady we had said that she'd predict the near future but told us that she'd stopped telling people things like how long they'd live / whether they'd experience disease or anything because she said that people tended to "throw their lives away", or turn to drink/drugs, take risks etc if they were told they'd live forever, and she didn't like to tell people if they were going to die soon because she didn't want to put that kind of weight on their shoulders.

We did a little bit of card reading too while we were there and that was really interesting - it all made sense, i'd definitely go back to her!

I'm having a psychic party on Thursday, the guy is supposed to be brilliant. If youblive near Stoke on trent you are welcome to come along!

I've always wanted a psychic reading! Anyone know a good one? I live in Surrey

I love that!

My nan and my cousin hang around my house when I am having a bad time. People laugh at me when I say that, but I've had some really really hard times, and I know they are there. I've had kisess from my nanny while lying in bed with a head that won't sleep, she makes it better. I honestly don't care if people think I am a mad woman! It literally helps me sleep.

I've always wanted a psychic reading! Anyone know a good one? I live in Surrey

I could do you a flower reading if you wanted hunny. I look at your real name and pick a flower in the minds eye, this aids the reading, and most readings I ask for a spirit that's around the sitter to step forward, so they can pass a message on. I can do MSN or e-mail for you. I wouldn't charge either, lol. If you add Ostra's Therapies on facebook you will see my feedback. I've had a few months off as I've been putting my efforts into my studies. But I'm getting back into it again as I miss giving people readings and passing messages on from passed loved ones.

My nan and my cousin hang around my house when I am having a bad time. People laugh at me when I say that, but I've had some really really hard times, and I know they are there. I've had kisess from my nanny while lying in bed with a head that won't sleep, she makes it better. I honestly don't care if people think I am a mad woman! It literally helps me sleep.

Your so no mad hunny. We all have spirit visit us, it's the ones that believe that sence they are there, lol. When I was a small child people thought I was mad and didn't believe I could see and speak to spirit, at first it was very confusing, but with self teaching I learnt to understand. You can meditate and learn to communicate with your Nan. (((hugs)))

My daughter always has orbs around her when photos are taken even on our wedding day one of the pics taken outside has an orb hovering over her, I like to think she has someone that will always watch over her x

I love all this stuff. I've just started going to spiritualist church and read books on it. I see mediums all the time as I love the whole telling me things they couldn't possibly know! Ive been telling clients I'll be offering it along side their nails lol. Ghosts are just spirit and they come to be around you and help you. Not to scare. Your lucky if you have sen or experienced something as most can't.

Latest posts

Back