Ever had a palm reading? Was it true to life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could do you a flower reading if you wanted hunny. I look at your real name and pick a flower in the minds eye, this aids the reading, and most readings I ask for a spirit that's around the sitter to step forward, so they can pass a message on. I can do MSN or e-mail for you. I wouldn't charge either, lol. If you add Ostra's Therapies on facebook you will see my feedback. I've had a few months off as I've been putting my efforts into my studies. But I'm getting back into it again as I miss giving people readings and passing messages on from passed loved ones.

I've just added you too.

I've had two other extremely spiritual occurences in my life, but I'm not ready to come to terms with them and write them down yet. :)[/QUOTE]

In your own time, hun. Love the new picture!

Being half native american, spirituality runs deep in my heritage and my traditions. A lot of what has been posted here speaks to my up bringing. Dreams mean so much. They are windows into your subconscious, into another world, to a spirit world reaching out to you.

My elders speak of it all the time. I can sit and listen to them for hours.

Originally Posted by mell8282
I could do you a flower reading if you wanted hunny. I look at your real name and pick a flower in the minds eye, this aids the reading, and most readings I ask for a spirit that's around the sitter to step forward, so they can pass a message on. I can do MSN or e-mail for you. I wouldn't charge either, lol. If you add Ostra's Therapies on facebook you will see my feedback. I've had a few months off as I've been putting my efforts into my studies. But I'm getting back into it again as I miss giving people readings and passing messages on from passed loved ones.

Could I trouble you much to do me one? I am happy to pay you xxx

please please please x

Last edited:
In your own time, hun. Love the new picture!

Thanks. They're just the kind of ones that you could never even make up. ever. And when it happened for the second time, I literally had to pinch myself.

You're new profile pic is stunning. You're quite beautiful.

Oh shush, as are you!

Being half native american, spirituality runs deep in my heritage and my traditions. A lot of what has been posted here speaks to my up bringing. Dreams mean so much. They are windows into your subconscious, into another world, to a spirit world reaching out to you.

My elders speak of it all the time. I can sit and listen to them for hours.

Love it. We have very strong aboriginal cultures around here. I'm completely enthralled by it. I have some in me, but it's native american from the US, as opposed to canadian aboriginal.

Latest posts

Back